suggest home theatre in 60k

atuls

Hi,
i m new to this forum, from mumbai,planning to buy a HT.Room size is 170 sq.ft.Auditioned marantz SR 3053 with energy take classic 5.1 speakers.is it a good buy in 60k.
please suggest

Other options-

Denon 1610(25k) + Mission mvds (35k) OR Jamo pack OR PSB
Denon 1910(33k grey) + above

Other spk with more money -Q acoustic 1010i

Thanks Spirovious !
what is the pricing of q acoustic 1010i ?
can i get the from grey?
where can i auditioned them in mumbai.

i visited viola they are not having marantz SR3053(17.5k),so could not auditioned the same,any other add where i can auditioned the same

Thanks Spirovious !
what is the pricing of q acoustic 1010i ?
can i get the from grey?
where can i auditioned them in mumbai.

Hey Buddy

The Shop

With Q Acoustics, the MRP goes like :

Q Acoustics - 1010i Package - Special Price - Rs.53,000
Denon - 1610 - Rs.30,000
Speaker Cables - QED - 60-75mtrs - Rs.6000 approx.

Last edited:
my area is 150 sq.ft
i am planning to finalise SR3053 or NR1501 with Energy take classic 5.1 or Energy micro 5.1
please suggest the correct combination

Imho, the musical capabilities of the Marantz avr like nr1501 will go to waste with a sub sat package. I would suggest a bookshelf based package for the same, from Wharfedale, CA, Paradigm,QA, Mission etc.
Does the Marantz sr3053 have hd audio handling capability? If not, go for the nr1501. I have heard it and I found it very good.

Please specify your listening tastes - music vs. movies in terms of percentage.

The Marantz would score over the Denon for music but then you would be better off investing in a stereo amp and front speakers (bookshelves/floorstanders) and not satellite plus sub.

If your tastes are more towards movies then Denon/onkyo/yamaha would probably give you more bang for the buck but then your sat/sub combination makes sense.

hey sud98
you are right.today i auditioned denon 1910 with paradigm ct 70 sat/sub package and liked the performance.i m getting the complete package in 64 k
please suggest is it a good deal ?

Sorry no idea on the prices. If you want to reduce the budget, go for the Denon 1610 rather than the 1910, I think it would make better sense for you.
The upscaling would be better in the 1910 but then if you can specify your source and display it will help in the decision making.

I have a similar budget could extend for another 10 k (60 + 10 = 70K), and have a room of size 13 * 21.

Should i go for 7.1 setup, if so can some add few options for my setup.

Keep your options open for a 7.1 setup in terms of wiring etc. but most blu rays still have 5.1. So if you are on a tight budget spend on the 5.1 for now and add the 2 speakers later.

+1 to that. If needed you can later add a pair of satellites or bookshelves if you have the wiring done.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back