Suggest me to buy a good Bluray Home Theatre package

vinothkumar

Hi Guys,

Good afternoon to all. Recently I have bought SONY 42W700B and JBL BD300. The TV is pretty good in all aspect and even the bluray home theatre also sounds rich. But the thing is I have bought a damaged BD Player (JBL ordered online) so I just returned it back after had a demo in home.

I want a help from you all experts that which bluray theatre package is good for the budget 50k (+5k). I have few models in mind and even had demo in it. They are JBL BD300, SONY N7200, SONY HT M5 (In chennai I could visit only these two stores).

Both JBL BD 300 and SONY N7200 sound good. Please suggest me which one I need to buy. If you have your preferred models / AVR packages, please suggest that too.

Last edited:
If your budget is 50K, then I will suggest you to buy a professional HT packages from brands like YAMAHA, DENON, ONKYO etc rather than Sony etc.

You may search and compare features those come within your budget, but your budget is very good for this package

Try boston acoustics soundware xs and any decenf avr like denon x500/510 or marantz nr1504. Audition it once and you will know the difference in cost is justified or not.

Thanks for the reply guys.

Ok. I will extend my budget to 60K - 65K. Please find me a good HT Package with crystal clear surround sound and minimum of 10" powered sub woofer. I am a music lover so I want a sharp woofer effect and the woofer sound should not be noisy and distorted.

Please suggest me a good one which is available in indian market so that I can buy it here itself.

Last edited:
Yes. I Have returned back to amazon itself... I am looking for a new one with all your suggestions...

If you are looking at flexibility in connectivity (input/output options) and upgrades in the near future, I would recommend going for separates (Player, AVR & Speaker package) rather than HTiB.

On the other hand, if you are more inclined towards a no hassles setup and ease of use for everyone at home, HTiB is a good option and functional too.

Whatever you are buying, please audition and ensure you like the sound coming out of it. At the end, an HC setup that satisfies YOUR taste matters more than the brand/budget.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back