Suggest speakers for My PS3(HDMI) --> 5.1

is there a way i can thnk u 100 times ? :) thnks a lot VJ thats was awesome.
Find previous posts by VJ and thank him on those posts :lol:

for onkyo i had to go to chennai ... anyway do u have any specific models from leading audio companies. at the price range from 25-35k max ?

how much does Swashbuckler HT-S3200 and Exhilarator HT-S5105 New cost. i see only two 5.1 HTIB .. where can i find more ? and also the price pf them ? do they give in with EMI ?
Your choice for a HTIB will be very limited in your budget. The options worth considering are Onkyo, Yamaha and HK+JBL.

one more thing i saw that a 22k LG had 1000W but onkyo 32K had 680 W ...pleses clear me on this issue .. does this watt count ?
Avoid Sony/LG/Samsung/Philips etc. at any cost, unless it is love at first audition for you. The wattage doesn't matter, it's the total package that matters.

is there a way i can thnk u 100 times ? :) thnks a lot VJ thats was awesome.
Find previous posts by VJ and thank him on those posts :lol:

sure :eek:hyeah:

for onkyo i had to go to chennai ... anyway do u have any specific models from leading audio companies. at the price range from 25-35k max ?

how much does Swashbuckler HT-S3200 and Exhilarator HT-S5105 New cost. i see only two 5.1 HTIB .. where can i find more ? and also the price pf them ? do they give in with EMI ?
Your choice for a HTIB will be very limited in your budget. The options worth considering are Onkyo, Yamaha and HK+JBL.

so is HT s3200 or HT s5150 within 30K ?
one more thing i saw that a 22k LG had 1000W but onkyo 32K had 680 W ...pleses clear me on this issue .. does this watt count ?
Avoid Sony/LG/Samsung/Philips etc. at any cost, unless it is love at first audition for you. The wattage doesn't matter, it's the total package that matters.

yup now decided to skip these brands...

guys please give me some model no to play with .. i mean u guys say the brand .. but i cant find the exact price for them ..
please suggest few and their price so that i can look into...

and thnks a lot SK

I guess kumar is spot on here.
Ya lol! my old posts might be thankful to naveen :),the fact is i too started to hunt for entry level HTIBs like naveen is doing now,but i had some exposure to audios a year back,its been a year since i joined this awesome forum and boy o boy what an amount of learning it was! tremendous!
So ya,pls step in to some showrooms and get ur HTIB naveen,prices should fall under 25-30k on those HTIBs.
Vj

I guess kumar is spot on here.
Ya lol! my old posts might be thankful to naveen :),the fact is i too started to hunt for entry level HTIBs like naveen is doing now,but i had some exposure to audios a year back,its been a year since i joined this awesome forum and boy o boy what an amount of learning it was! tremendous!
So ya,pls step in to some showrooms and get ur HTIB naveen,prices should fall under 25-30k on those HTIBs.
Vj

thnks VJ

am going / googling on onkyo price and shop...

will decide something in onkyo within my price...

prefect my dear friend! Do grab some original movies(your favs) and songs for auditioning the HTIB.

at present i have only dark knight bluray .. it kicked ass in my stereo speakers. waiting to hear it on a 5.1 other than thati have 10-15 bluray r!ps (** cough **) with AC 5.1 .. so more to see and enjoy once i buy the 5.1.
planning to get some more bluray soon. .

at present i jsut want to enjoy 5.1 which i dreamt of for the past 3-4 years.

i think vey soon i will buy. within few weeks.

will post my setup asap i buy.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back