Suggestion for 43 to 49" Television

jmascreen

I am looking to upgrade my 8 years old 32" LED to a bigger one between 43 to 49". Basic requirement is to watch HD movies, NAT Geo/discovery/sony bbc documentaries And Blu-ray disk. Should need three to four Hdmi input and Audio return channel which should sent back all latest audio format. Budget around 50k

Importantly "Doremon should look much bigger" request from kids

Looking for inputs

Hi

All brands offer more or less same warranty....prices are indeed different....parts are all from China....so my opinion....go for a TV which has the required connectivity ports, sound, screen size...

Look at Panasonic, VU and Videocon (premium series)

I am looking to upgrade my 8 years old 32" LED to a bigger one between 43 to 49". Basic requirement is to watch HD movies, NAT Geo/discovery/sony bbc documentaries And Blu-ray disk. Should need three to four Hdmi input and Audio return channel which should sent back all latest audio format. Budget around 50k

Looking for inputs
Bigger is better, I feel. I am using 43' plasma, never felt resolution is not good, but size.

Looking for inputs
You could look at the 50 inch micromax with 4k and Android. My brother is using the same for a couple of years and I feel it's good.
I have many micromax, vu and intex leds running for a couple of years and none have shown any problem till date. So they are all quite reliable. Hence I feel you just pay hefty amount more for brand name instead of quality.

Thanks for the input can you suggest any particular model?

Hi

All brands offer more or less same warranty....prices are indeed different....parts are all from China....so my opinion....go for a TV which has the required connectivity ports, sound, screen size...

Look at Panasonic, VU and Videocon (premium series)

Looking for inputs
Vu pixelight hdr. It is a clone of 2016 Hisense model sold in US. You can read reviews.

You may look at VU 49" Full HD, Flipkart is also selling 1+2 years of extended warranty. It has 2 USB, 3 HDMI along with other connectivity options.....great value for money.

you can go for Sony high end platform to run your CD, DVDs and other things like documentary, etc. Sony also give you an advantage of music,

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back