suggestion for compiling a home theatre system

dipa0685

I have been thinking of purchasing of a home theatre system long since. After three months of survey of market I have come to the conclusion which is as below:-

Preference: Music is the 1st priority and movie the next.

System:
AV receiver: YAMAHAH RXV-459
Speakers : i) Front left and right-KLIPSCH RSX-4 (Bookshelf)
ii)Rear left, right -JBL 260.5(satellite)
iii) Subwoofer-KLIPSCH-RW10
I have opted for different speaker configuration due to budget consideration.Music being the priority I have opted for bookshelf as the FR & FL spekers.

This has been my life long dream. I will be mainly listening to 'Pancham' style music. I am in a big confusion. My bugdet is around Rs 70K. Please suggest:-
i Whether the above configuration of AV receiver and speakers would be right choice or not. Can I combine speakers of different company.
ii. What is the importance of HDMI input/output. Should I go for AV receiver with HDMI or compromise it due to budget consideration.

Would be highly obliged for your suggestion.
Prasun

Hello Prasun,

I would personally recommend you to stick to the same speaker brand in your 4.1 or 5.1 setup. Klipsch is now being sold by Onkyo India so you can audiotion their entire range at any Onkyo showroom in India. While you are at the Onkyo showroom make sure to hear the new Onkyo av receivers.

Your other option with Yamaha is Wharfedale .

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back