Suggestion for floorstanding speakers UNDER 60k.

debanjanhazra

Currently using Pioneer BS 22 as fronts. Planning to upgrade to fs cause the sound is not adequate in my room. I am using pioneer vsx323k as amp. Priority is both movie and song

Check for Platinum Achal by Indiqaudio, there is a group buy taking place for the same, it may suit your needs and may exceed them as per reviews of fellow group members.

Even I was tempted to change my front stage had shortlisted a few below.

Q Accoustics 3050i
BIC PL-89II
PSB Alpha T20
Misson LX6 MKII
Dali Spektor 6
Dali Oberon 5

But I will be treating my room first then going for these upgrades.
Other FMs can suggest about these speakers.

I have the Dali Oberon 5s. I love them. Very musical and lively.
Might help if you tell us :
- Do you have a sub
- What type of music you listen to

I would suggest that you also look at the Q Acoustic 3050i

Currently using Pioneer BS 22 as fronts. Planning to upgrade to fs cause the sound is not adequate in my room. I am using pioneer vsx323k as amp. Priority is both movie and song
I would also give my +1 to QAcoustics FS - whatever your budget permits :) I have like many other people here on the Forum owned and used many speakers - the QAs have one of the best price to performance ratio. Also I have used QAs FS and BS both with multiple amps and AVRs, though the sound obviously changes slightly with different Amps - but they work with everything, I am yet to find something that doesn't work with them.

The Indiq Platinum Achal will be a little more than your budget but are keepers. You can get them at about ~ 74k if you go via the group buy. I have auditioned quiet a few FS upto 1.3L range and the Platinum Achals IMO were easily the most well rounded speakers ( from above suggestions not auditioned Dali / PSB /Mission speakers but have tried Qacoustics 3050i, SVS Prime, XTZ Spirit 11/95.44, Sonodyne , Klipsch Reference and Reference Premier series, KEF Q950/750, Polk , Focal Chora 826).

Even I was tempted to change my front stage had shortlisted a few below.

Q Accoustics 3050i
BIC PL-89II
PSB Alpha T20
Misson LX6 MKII
Dali Spektor 6
Dali Oberon 5

But I will be treating my room first then going for these upgrades.
Other FMs can suggest about these speakers.
I m from kolkata, india. Dali oberon 5 is round abt 90k. Way too expensive

Misson LX6 MKII or QA3050i?

Considering your budget, Q Acoustics 3050i is your best bet. It's currently retailing between 60/70k.

I m from kolkata, india. Dali oberon 5 is round abt 90k. Way too expensive
If you look around, call up the online stores and bargain, upto 20% discount can be managed.
Otherwise, go for QA. I have the bookshelves. Excellent performance for the money. Call up Anil for best price. There is a Rs. 9000 discount on printed price. Most probably he is clearing stocks. May not be available for long.
PSB and Fyne Audio are also good options. You won't go wrong with any of them.

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back