Suggestions for an Online Music Streaming Service

I have been a subscriber of Spotify since 2011 and have tried other services - beats before it was acquired by apple, apple music, tidal, google music and amazon. Out of all those, Ill have to say i like Spotify the most still. the interface is easy and intuitive, catalogue is massive, and they have curated, user created as well as daily mixes based on your listening habits. I have discovered artists and albums I may not have if not for Spotify. I also like integration with google devices and Amazon Alexa.

Amazon music is good indeed. But spotify has great playlists and a good selection of content. Spotify is all set to launch its music streaming services in India and we should see this happening in due course of time.

Amazon music is good indeed. But spotify has great playlists and a good selection of content. Spotify is all set to launch its music streaming services in India and we should see this happening in due course of time.
Yes, overall Spotify is +1. But music quality as i observed is 99% same. Checked on Firestick connected to Marantz 5011.

I have a question. When many of you people have compared various streaming services and have mentioned one was better than the others, or very similar and could not hear much difference... Does that mean if the same song or album, with same bitrate and codec compared between them? Can any one give some inputs ?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back