Suggestions for Bookshelf Speakers

Why wrong amp ?
Anyhow i have plan to upgrade new speakers for PM5005. Scansonic S4 is having little bass effect. So i am looking for WD 220 or any other brands
pm5005 does not have enough juice to power speakers having 86-88 db efficiency speakers thats why. changing to wharfedale also will not give you desired result. please take demo before buying the next set of speakers.

pm5005 does not have enough juice to power speakers having 86-88 db efficiency speakers thats why. changing to wharfedale also will not give you desired result. please take demo before buying the next set of speakers.
Do you have any suggestions to match marantz PM 5005 ?

Hello All,

I read all the posts in the thread and was really insightful. I am about a buy my first HT setup and I am into music as well but can't afford two setups yet.
I wanted to buy a good pair of bookshelf which can give me a all around performance. I understand that warfedales 220s are laid back and good for music only.
Please let me know which one to choose which can give me some aggresive sound for action movies as well and does justice to music too (50:50 sort of): Polk, BA, Taga?? (budget around 20k) (Marantz NR1508 AVR)
Hi,
What did you purchase? Iam also in the same boat as yours and looking to buy Bookshelf that can do justice for Both movies and music.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back