Suggestions for Stereo Amplifier

has anyone heard Quad Vena amplifier, i am planing to buy one (arnd 50 k) to pait it up with Wharfdale 225. Please let me know if any of you ahve any experience with this amp.

How much is that amp for and where did you try it?
I am not able to find a vendor for the same in NCR. Any suggestions please?

Thanks

the swara amp is 75w per channel and last i spoke to them it was Rs36k. You can call Jeya on 98455 17730. Not sure if you can audition in NCR. Not saying that you should buy blind, anyone that has listened to AP amps will be of the same opinion - at the price point its steps ahead of whats available from an SQ point of view. You dont get any fancy features and digital inputs though

I have a Marantz pm 5005 paired with Wharfedale 220. Sounds sweet. it sounds great for music. Notvthat great for movies. If you want to watch movies I would suggest an avr as later on you would at least be able to upgrade to a 5.1 system. My humble 2 paisa.
P. S after 6 months I ended up buying an avr and building a 5.1 system. Once you hear and understand good sound, you want to experience the same while watching TV.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the suggestion.
I am very well considering NAD and Cambridge Audio, but am not able to audition those in NCR.
Can you help in any leads?

Same is problem with me. Since stereo market is limited no demo except marantz. So after few months wait, I bought Yamaha RX496 for 11K (new old stock) 1998 model. Would wait for NAD, CA for audition when i travel to Mumbai / discount offer / resale offer of demo piece :)

Thanks for the suggestion.
I am very well considering NAD and Cambridge Audio, but am not able to audition those in NCR.
Can you help in any leads?

From their website Audio Nirvana in GK-2 keeps NAD.
For Cambridge audio call up Fx entertainment in Gurgaon.

I have no experience with any of them. But I am also planning to audition some speaker+amp combo shortly. So, I am compiling my own list of places to visit.

I got the Marantz PM 6006 without a demo. Based on some reviews I had heard and also on the recommendation of a friend in Pune who does high end audio installations. I use it with my Energy Tower speakers. Out of the box it is a wonderful match. After having used it for nearly two months now I think the experience just keeps getting better.

I got the Marantz PM 6006 without a demo. Based on some reviews I had heard and also on the recommendation of a friend in Pune who does high end audio installations. I use it with my Energy Tower speakers. Out of the box it is a wonderful match. After having used it for nearly two months now I think the experience just keeps getting better.

I am also planing to buy this model.What is the price and please share your detailed experiance for music?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back