Suggestions needed for Polk T15 speaker stand

kromastorm

Hi All,
I have polk audio T series 5.1 speaker setup. Due to lack of space ( mismanagement of space) I have been using polk T50 tower as a base for polk T15 surrounds.

I want a cheaper option for short term to place the surrounds at proper positions without loosing too much space. I plan to have in-wall speaker arrangement in 2 years when I move to my own house, hence do not want to spend too much money on this.

Please suggest some options suitable for my requirement.

Thanks

Hi All,
I have polk audio T series 5.1 speaker setup. Due to lack of space ( mismanagement of space) I have been using polk T50 tower as a base for polk T15 surrounds.

I want a cheaper option for short term to place the surrounds at proper positions without loosing too much space. I plan to have in-wall speaker arrangement in 2 years when I move to my own house, hence do not want to spend too much money on this.

Please suggest some options suitable for my requirement.

Thanks

You can look at Wall Mount stands for Bookshelf speakers, keep in mind the weight of each speaker and choose the correct stands.

Alternatively, pedestal stands for such speakers.

Depending on your location, there could be local dealers who may have budget stands available, check with them before placing any online orders.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back