Suggestions needed on :: 2 Channel Amplifier

Haha sid u may not really value my opinions if u knew the amount of gear i have gone through. What i am saying is that i have made too many mistakes and will probably make a few more.
This is a good amp if u are the type who loves the music to sound smooth. Its not the most accurate but is more than musical. I guess it depends on your musical tastes too.
Go ahead and buy it. As nandji says try and bargain a bit but more importantly make sure its a sealed unit. 15SI has been around for long now and I have seen quite a few demo units in bombay which one really does not want to accept even if it means saving a bit of money.
Regards

I usually like my music smooth only D bhai. I am really concerned about the pricing part now. Waiting to have feeds on pricing from Nand ji

D bhai, would you suggest that i wait for 15SG? ..its on the cards, or if the quality is just fine (*reminder - i have been a Sony listener :D) ..i am more
on for the keeping eet :)

brgs

Hi again,
I didnt know a 15 SG was on its way. SS amplification is not really moving forward in any way IMO. Generally a few tweaks here and there and thats about it. In fact every time a company like Nad(just an example) launches a new amp its almost always worse than the one it replaces. I feel the 320 is better than the 325 and the 352 is better than the 355. Am not saying the case with marantz is the same.
If u are sure there is an upgrade on the anvil try getting a better deal on the amp. Most dealers would be only too happy selling the old stock at lesser prices and having a better cash flow for their new investments.
Regards

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back