Suggestions on Yamaha Music Cast 50

pranjandas

Dear Folks,

I had the opportunity of being invited at an event of Yamaha Music Cast 50 speaker launch in India at New Delhi last month. The event organized by Yamaha India was widely attended by AV enthusiasts and there was a demo given of the newly launched product. I liked the sound quality and clarity and intend to use it as Music cast surround with my Yamaha RXV 685.

Before I make a purchase after the stock has arrived in India, I wish to know any suggestion/feedback from fellow forum members here.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Prashant.

even I have a similar query - would Musiccast speakers work without any lag on the Yamaha AVRs? reason for my query is i've not come across any real world user review on this and Yamaha website itself quotes that it Musiccast speakers are not exactly meant to be used as surround sound.
Can MusicCast Wireless Speakers be used for surround sound speakers?
The MusicCast Speaker is not intended for use as a wireless surround sound speaker. However, MusicCast products in general support a wide variety of surround sound experiences. For those who want the ultimate home theater, MusicCast AV receivers support many multi-channel configurations and technologies, including up to Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, depending on the model. For those looking for a simple installation, select MusicCast sound bars use Yamaha digital sound projector technology to deliver true 5.1-channel surround sound without the need for wiring surround sound speakers.

Link: https://usa.yamaha.com/products/contents/audio_visual/musiccast/faqs.html

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back