• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Sundararajan Narayanan from Chennai

nana

Hi, am Sundararajan Narayanan. Have been collecting Vinyls, cassettes and ACDs (predominantly Ilaiyaraaja's) & a hard-core fan of IR. Glad to be part of this group

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Kannan

Welcome Mr. Sunderrajan. It would be nice to exchange notes.
Could you elaborate on the setup you have as you have both analogue and digital sources.

rajafan

Welcome to the forum. You can find many like minded hardcore fans of Ilayaraja here :). Me too one of them.

itsharsha

I am seeing many custom made amps from Chennai on YouTube and other channels. Are they really worth buying? Any insights would be helpful

ganesankmc

Hi
We
Hi, am Sundararajan Narayanan. Have been collecting Vinyls, cassettes and ACDs (predominantly Ilaiyaraaja's) & a hard-core fan of IR. Glad to be part of this group
welcome to the club.. me too big fan of IR.. where in Chennai you get the vinyls?

nana

Hi
We

welcome to the club.. me too big fan of IR.. where in Chennai you get the vinyls?
Hi, I have been collecting cassettes since my school days, a few I lost over a period of time! but managed to collect the same from various sources. Vinyls, I have started collecting since my college days! Audio CDs, since 1992! I have been hunting for Vinyls, CDs and cassettes, through known sources, recording centres across southern states, which were about to be closed or closed etc., In May, 2018, I exhibited all my collection to a few of my friends and hard core IR fans.

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

Kannan

@nana amazing dedication sir. Salutations to your passion. You are a rare breed and it would be a great pleasure to meet you in person.

rajafan

Hi, I have been collecting cassettes since my school days, a few I lost over a period of time! but managed to collect the same from various sources. Vinyls, I have started collecting since my college days! Audio CDs, since 1992! I have been hunting for Vinyls, CDs and cassettes, through known sources, recording centres across southern states, which were about to be closed or closed etc., In May, 2018, I exhibited all my collection to a few of my friends and hard core IR fans.
Wow !! What a passion. Hope to meet you sooner.

vinothkumar

Wow, what a passion. Never seen such a huge collection from a single source. A warm welcome to the forum.....

SPONSORED ADS