Sundararajan Narayanan from Chennai

Hi, I have been collecting cassettes since my school days, a few I lost over a period of time! but managed to collect the same from various sources. Vinyls, I have started collecting since my college days! Audio CDs, since 1992! I have been hunting for Vinyls, CDs and cassettes, through known sources, recording centres across southern states, which were about to be closed or closed etc., In May, 2018, I exhibited all my collection to a few of my friends and hard core IR fans.
is it possible to share clear pics of this event! it will be very happy to see raja sir cd albums names in hi res!also it will be help full for us to know more title names which missed to listen!!! !! in which place it held?congrats and welcome !!

is it possible to share clear pics of this event! it will be very happy to see raja sir cd albums names in hi res!also it will be help full for us to know more title names which missed to listen!!! !! in which place it held?congrats and welcome !!

Please check the below link

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back