Sundararajan Narayanan from Chennai

nana

Hi, am Sundararajan Narayanan. Have been collecting Vinyls, cassettes and ACDs (predominantly Ilaiyaraaja's) & a hard-core fan of IR. Glad to be part of this group

Welcome Mr. Sunderrajan. It would be nice to exchange notes.
Could you elaborate on the setup you have as you have both analogue and digital sources.

Welcome to the forum. You can find many like minded hardcore fans of Ilayaraja here :). Me too one of them.

I am seeing many custom made amps from Chennai on YouTube and other channels. Are they really worth buying? Any insights would be helpful

Hi
We
Hi, am Sundararajan Narayanan. Have been collecting Vinyls, cassettes and ACDs (predominantly Ilaiyaraaja's) & a hard-core fan of IR. Glad to be part of this group
welcome to the club.. me too big fan of IR.. where in Chennai you get the vinyls?

Hi
We

welcome to the club.. me too big fan of IR.. where in Chennai you get the vinyls?

Hi, I have been collecting cassettes since my school days, a few I lost over a period of time! but managed to collect the same from various sources. Vinyls, I have started collecting since my college days! Audio CDs, since 1992! I have been hunting for Vinyls, CDs and cassettes, through known sources, recording centres across southern states, which were about to be closed or closed etc., In May, 2018, I exhibited all my collection to a few of my friends and hard core IR fans.

Attachments

• IMG_5646.JPG
    IMG_5646.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_5747.JPG
    IMG_5747.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_5748.JPG
    IMG_5748.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_5749.JPG
    IMG_5749.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5750.JPG
    IMG_5750.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5756.JPG
    IMG_5756.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5758.JPG
    IMG_5758.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_5763.JPG
    IMG_5763.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_5767.JPG
    IMG_5767.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_5777.JPG
    IMG_5777.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 63
@nana amazing dedication sir. Salutations to your passion. You are a rare breed and it would be a great pleasure to meet you in person.

Hi, I have been collecting cassettes since my school days, a few I lost over a period of time! but managed to collect the same from various sources. Vinyls, I have started collecting since my college days! Audio CDs, since 1992! I have been hunting for Vinyls, CDs and cassettes, through known sources, recording centres across southern states, which were about to be closed or closed etc., In May, 2018, I exhibited all my collection to a few of my friends and hard core IR fans.
Wow !! What a passion. Hope to meet you sooner.

Wow, what a passion. Never seen such a huge collection from a single source. A warm welcome to the forum.....

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back