Surround speakers (Atoms <-> 7.1 convertible)

Nchavva

Hi,

I am planing to get bookshelf speakers from US. my current set up is Denon 1300 with Taga 606 v3. So i am planing to buy 2 more bookshelf speakers to complete 7.1 or Dolby atmos setup. I want speakers to use duel purpose , I will use them as surround speakers for 7.1 else ceiling speakers for Dolby Atmos (if required).

please suggest.

Hi,

I am planing to get bookshelf speakers from US. my current set up is Denon 1300 with Taga 606 v3. So i am planing to buy 2 more bookshelf speakers to complete 7.1 or Dolby atmos setup. I want speakers to use duel purpose , I will use them as surround speakers for 7.1 else ceiling speakers for Dolby Atmos (if required).

please suggest.

Using in-ceiling speaker (or) a regular BS mounted on ceiling is the best compromise (5.1.2) for enjoying both Atmos/Dts X tracks and also regular Dts/ Dolby tracks using Neural X / Dolby surrounds surround formats..

IMO, no point getting a BS from US as you can spend the same money here and get decent speakers (Taga).. Since you already have Taga 5.0 speaker package, it would be better to add an other pair of BS for 7K here itself..

Using in-ceiling speaker (or) a regular BS mounted on ceiling is the best compromise (5.1.2) for enjoying both Atmos/Dts X tracks and also regular Dts/ Dolby tracks using Neural X / Dolby surrounds surround formats..

IMO, no point getting a BS from US as you can spend the same money here and get decent speakers (Taga).. Since you already have Taga 5.0 speaker package, it would be better to add an other pair of BS for 7K here itself..
Please suggest BS from taga which suits for current setup

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back