Yipeeee! I love her music. I have all her albums too :yahoo: :clapping:

Thanks a Ton for posting.

I'm going there.

Cheers

hi

is it ok if i join in with you ?
none of my frnds seem to be interested
let me know

i did call the no: at the web site , its 300/- for entry + 430 as cover charges thats abt 730/-

Caught her at the NH7 Weekender in Pune last weekend. Very nice show, although more suited to a club than an outdoors setup in my opinion. Unusual instrumentation (acoustic guitar, tabla, nagada, moorchhang, kartal, harp!)
The rest of the Weekender was excellent too.

Heard her at gobble's place. Very nice weaving of Indian and western music add to that a nice voice.

hi

is it ok if i join in with you ?
none of my frnds seem to be interested
let me know

i did call the no: at the web site , its 300/- for entry + 430 as cover charges thats abt 730/-

Sure. PM'ing you my number. An office colleague might also come along. The more the merrier. :eek:hyeah:

I telebooked a table for 2 earlier just in case, why dont you telebook one for 4?
We can always give up one or join tables if the crowd grows

Cheers

Sure. PM'ing you my number. An office colleague might also come along. The more the merrier. :eek:hyeah:

I telebooked a table for 2 earlier just in case, why dont you telebook one for 4?
We can always give up one or join tables if the crowd grows

Cheers

thanks gooble ,will telebook in the morning and let u know

We(wife and I) are at the concert and having a great time. As planned, met up with subhash and gobble who are here with their friends.

Very good crowd. Opus is packed!!

So how was the show?

Not so good. compared to her CDs it was 1/10th in beauty. The acoustics were all wrong at the far end. I went closer to the stage and it was only there everything sounded right.

Moreover she sang the wrong kind of tracks for the kind of crowd and occasion. They were versions of her new yet to be released album. But I would say they were highly inappropriate for the evening.

Still a fan of her CD music though. :)

Cheers

i do agree with some extent with rahul/gobble about the acoustics ,v were quiet a distant from the stage where the bass sounded a little overpowering
but then not too much cant be done about this as the backyard was semiopen.
The seating was uncomfortable (v were seated on the floor/step like seating)
so the best thing to do was forget everything and enjoy the show!!

Coming to the performance , it was quiet a memorable evening, she is very energetic and lively on stage she was on a great trip and her vocals said it all ,The music had a rajasthani touch which sounded great, would have sounded fantastic if the acoustics were right ,by the middle of the concert the whole crowd was up and dancing to her new tracks

The opening track "Amma" from a new album was simply awesome

On the whole it was a nice experience watching susheela raman perform live

Yeah, wish we were in the sweet spot (we briefly discussed some of the discussion on hfv on speaker positioning:eek:hyeah:). I reached there first and tried my best to secure a good spot. However, tables were already allotted based on the telephone bookings. Still we managed to get a decent seat, could have been better though.

Agree with Subhash, she has amazing energy and kept the crowd involved. The rajasthani chap playing tabla like instruments was generating amazing bass almost similar to a kick drum.

Overall, we had a great time. Thanks Subhash and gobble for your company:).

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back