Need suggestions on where to Buy LG C2 or G2 55 inches for a good deal in Bangalore.

JC5011

Hello Guys,

Recently saw LG G2 selling for 1.32 Lakhs on Amazon but I am skeptical about online purchases and sellers.

Amazon Link

Could you please suggest an offline store in Bangalore close to KR Puram where I could get a good deal

I have more often than not found the best price in Unilet, they have matched or lowered price I got externally. I got my LG C7 in 2018 and C2 recently from them.

However not the most customer friendly store (can be brnach specific) and when I recommended a friend he faced some issues in getting a replacement stock for a damaged LG C1 as he had got it during the stock end period, took about 2 months but he ultimately got a LG G1 without needing to pay any additional amount.

Vijay stores and Reliance Digital are worth considering, Pai and Chroma seemed always expensive to me.

I have more often than not found the best price in Unilet, they have matched or lowered price I got externally. I got my LG C7 in 2018 and C2 recently from them.

However not the most customer friendly store (can be brnach specific) and when I recommended a friend he faced some issues in getting a replacement stock for a damaged LG C1 as he had got it during the stock end period, took about 2 months but he ultimately got a LG G1 without needing to pay any additional amount.

Vijay stores and Reliance Digital are worth considering, Pai and Chroma seemed always expensive to me.
Thanks for sharing your experience and info. Very much appreciated.

Will look into your suggestion.

I was talking to a Croma sales person today and also in a LG store. The Croma person was very decent and both mentioned that there are stock shortages. In fact, the Croma chap told me that if I can I should wait till Republic Day as there would be aggressive discounts and they are also expecting the stock to replenish

I was talking to a Croma sales person today and also in a LG store. The Croma person was very decent and both mentioned that there are stock shortages. In fact, the Croma chap told me that if I can I should wait till Republic Day as there would be aggressive discounts and they are also expecting the stock to replenish
I spoke with Devi International and they quoted 1.26 for C2'55 and 1.38 Lakhs for G2'55 with Lg earbuds & LG SP2 soundbar. LG Amba was giving me 1.23 Lakhs for C2.

Should I wait until republic day?

I spoke with Devi International and they quoted 1.26 for C2'55 and 1.38 Lakhs for G2'55 with Lg earbuds & LG SP2 soundbar. LG Amba was giving me 1.23 Lakhs for C2.

Should I wait until republic day?
Hello, I am not sure if you have already bought. I am starting to look at all of the republic day offers for 65 inch.
The G2 65 inch is in short supply it seems everywhere that I ask

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back