Svs pb-2000

varadas

Hello Members,

I am planning to buy a sub woofer for my HT.
A dealer quoted 62K for SVS PB-2000 sub... need your opinions on price.

TIA

Its quite good ...... Even I had asked for prices of the same subwoofers and I received a reply as follows...

PB2000 73,000/-
SB2000 64,000/-

SB2000 Piano Finish 73,000/-

62K for SVS PB-2000 is an excellent price! Just wondering what is the best price one could get in Bangalore. I am based in Bangalore, and have made up my mind on PB 2000 purely on the universally positive review this sub has. But somewhat above my budget.

regards
Nagaraj

62K is good price for PB2000. I doubt you will get anything lower than this.
It's good Sub especially for movies...simply go ahead with it.

Bumping this thread. Guys need ur help here .. i am planning to buy SVS-PB 2000 for my setup and because of its weight i cannot get it from US and local dealers are charging double. I came across this site that is importing and selling it at a very competitive rate : https://www.ubuy.co.in/catalog/prod...er-dual?sku=B00I985V4U&store=store&p-key=2002

is it a legit and safe site? does anyone have experience here? Thanks in advance ..anand

Bumping this thread. Guys need ur help here .. i am planning to buy SVS-PB 2000 for my setup and because of its weight i cannot get it from US and local dealers are charging double. I came across this site that is importing and selling it at a very competitive rate : https://www.ubuy.co.in/catalog/prod...er-dual?sku=B00I985V4U&store=store&p-key=2002

is it a legit and safe site? does anyone have experience here? Thanks in advance ..anand

Once I inquired them about some products and their prices were too good to be true, I doubt them. Think twice before you buy from them. Their reviews on Internet are also not good.

There are many subs which are doing well today.....Emotiva Bassx and even BIC America.....you can possibly consider those.....Sunfire is another brand doing well too.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back