SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System

Actually I am also pondering how will it benefit? The sub has good sturdy rubber feet which keeps the sub in place........it is difficult to move it.....

I cleaned my sub yesterday and once again bandaged it with bubble wrap...this is how i keep the sub.....tested it with around 6 different movies and it provides the clean smooth bass and thumps when and as required......across various scenes....View attachment 33488View attachment 33489

@efernand1 Well i have actually ordered the gym rubber tile as suggested by Prateek. Will get it delivered next week. And yes the sub does come with a good and sturdy rubber feet its just that i keep seeing a lot of sub woofer videos and would like to experiment a few tips that are convenient and economical for me. If you notice my DP the sub is placed very close to the wooden cot which is not some solid wood but the modern engineered wood. Since its very close to the sub on rare heavy rumbling effect scenes i feel some vibrations. Not expecting any other improvements with performance. So lets me just see after placing it on the rubber tile if i notice any improvements. It just costed 490 including delivery.

Actually I am also pondering how will it benefit? The sub has good sturdy rubber feet which keeps the sub in place........it is difficult to move it.....

I cleaned my sub yesterday and once again bandaged it with bubble wrap...this is how i keep the sub.....tested it with around 6 different movies and .
why do you bandage with with bubble wrap :rolleyes::eek:

@sriram_shol Nothing actually. Went through a lot of video reviews in You-tube and it seems like isolating the subwoofer from the floor is the right way to set up the sub. So i just wanted to see if installing this would have any improvements thats all. No harm in doing small experiments right?
It made a world of difference in my room.. costed just 400 rupees.. :D

@sriram_shol Nothing actually. Went through a lot of video reviews in You-tube and it seems like isolating the subwoofer from the floor is the right way to set up the sub. So i just wanted to see if installing this would have any improvements thats all. No harm in doing small experiments right?

You absolutely have full freedom to experiments at your own convenience. That's not my question.

The simplest way to get the best out of your sub is, just place yoga matt which will give better bass and there will be no jarring for sure.

You absolutely have full freedom to experiments at your own convenience. That's not my question.

The simplest way to get the best out of your sub is, just place yoga matt which will give better bass and there will be no jarring for sure.
Yeah you already told me this i remember. Just wanted to know if any FM's using the svs isolation notice any differences. Since my friend is coming from us i am just re-searching for all small Hi-Fi accessories which will be cheap compared to indian price

Yeah you already told me this i remember. Just wanted to know if any FM's using the svs isolation notice any differences. Since my friend is coming from us i am just re-searching for all small Hi-Fi accessories which will be cheap compared to indian price
I have been using this . I don’t know whether it made any difference. I changed subwoofer cable to svs both I got it from us. I really don’t know whether it is worth investing so much money on this better may be yoga mat?!

I have been using this . I don’t know whether it made any difference. I changed subwoofer cable to svs both I got it from us. I really don’t know whether it is worth investing so much money on this better may be yoga mat?!
Ok as far as my knowledge it is more suited for wooden floors. I ordered the same product Prateek shared from amazon.

Could you post a link to the gym rubber tile, where you ordered from?

MaSh
You can find these in JC road for different thickness and density. Also, Sanaa rubbers in SP road (far end) has a lot of industrial isolation items (rubber, silicone, spikes shock absorbers etc). Both locations have a variety to choose from.

Got it delivered today. Fits perfectly for the bic sub. And after testing with some action sequences and music i can very well say there is a noticeable improvement in the performance of the sub. The bass is more tight while listening to music. Thanks a lot Prateek for recommending this extremely happy

Attachments

• CB6BB95B-06FF-4709-B1ED-A4B5F9D64D2D.jpeg
    CB6BB95B-06FF-4709-B1ED-A4B5F9D64D2D.jpeg
    953.7 KB · Views: 77
Got it delivered today. Fits perfectly for the bic sub. And after testing with some action sequences and music i can very well say there is a noticeable improvement in the performance of the sub. The bass is more tight while listening to music. Thanks a lot Prateek for recommending this extremely happy
You are most welcome.
I'm Happy that you tried. :)

It does. The bass is noticeably tighter than without the isolation feet. Perhaps, not night and day. Got on amazon.in via the global store. However, as FMs have mentioned, it is better to try a cheaper alternative instead of spending nearly 6.5k on these feet, if a yoga mat can do the job for a few hundred rupees. I didn't come across this thread earlier, otherwise I would have just tried the yoga mat :)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back