Switching over from Dish TV to?

demigod

I'm in need of going for a new connection. i have used Dish TV for the last 3 years.
Now the question is - which one you'll suggest for the following

- Better connectivity options provided in the receiver, such as digital out, component out etc
- from the above, you know i plan to hook up with my AVR and also looking for better picture quality.
- and of course, channel - discovery Travel and living is provided by this DTH. i found this channel missing in Sun direct, but few people mentioned in this forum that Sun Direct looks better in LCD/Plasma's.

your expert advises please!

I'm in need of going for a new connection. i have used Dish TV for the last 3 years.
Now the question is - which one you'll suggest for the following

- Better connectivity options provided in the receiver, such as digital out, component out etc
- from the above, you know i plan to hook up with my AVR and also looking for better picture quality.

SunDirect HD is the best option if your preference is HD quality picture. I was a dishTv customer for 4 years and recently switched to Sundirect (not the HD). Even normal Sundirect connection is better from my point of view.

Sun Direct HD

Last edited:
Sun direct is better for default channels in the 110/- package. Has component out.
The add-on channels PQ is horrible.

I have heard Reliance Big TV is good too for most channels. Has component out too.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back