Taare zamin par

jaudere

hi friends.
You must have heard the title song of this movie "Taare Zameen par" a lot of times.
Please listen to the following line again.

"Jaise rangonbhari pichkari, Jaise titliyan phoolonki pyaari".

Is there any background sound around that "titliyan". I heard some sound for the first time. Same Cd, same player,Same amp but different speakers. I tried it repeatedly. Exactly same sound at same spot. The CD was not getting stuck.

To me it appeared as if they want to create sound of wings of the butterflies(!!). However since i have never heard the sound before and the disc is used a lot of times, it could be simply some disc damage.

So guys, please listen to the song again for me and tell me if I need to change the disc or I should be amazed that my new speakers are bringing out details even at low volume.
I dont have video of the song. That would have helped a bit.

Doc
Though not the right way I tried you tube video. There is indeed back ground human voice (at 2.20). I guess you are not mentioning that noise. As Audio CD may have different song.
taare zameen par - YouTube
Some guys download audio cd on PC and check for levels etc stuff in audio editing software. Would that help ?
Regards

Thanks for the quick feed back. The sound that I heard was not human voice. It was like very fast movs of wings but it is usually used for sound of wings for birds like pigeon/sparrow etc but faster than what pigeon does. Discrete sound and not hum. Difficult to explain. Thats why I say it was "like sound of wings of butterfly". Now who has heard sound of wings of butterfly but since it fits aptly for the words, i thought of it.

I think its a background music.If you listen carefully,before that say "Jaise Ankhoki dibiya me nindia"here too you can hear similar sound.

I watched the video finally. Seems that it is sound of clapping. During the stanza, there is a tennis match going on and people clap at that exact "Titliyan" point . However the man shouts when his son looses a point. That cannot be heard. It does happen many times that in video there are some dialogues which are not there even in the official audio Cds. I dont whether that is the case in this song also. Whatever it is. I had never heard this sound before.

Yes Probably there may be a mistake while mixing the song for Audio CDs. Glad that you found out Doc. I know these things can 'bug' you for a long time until you get an answer just like some tune you have in mind but can not identify the song. :)
Regards

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back