Taga Harmony TAV 606 V3 or Jamo S426 HCS3

greensonu

i am Confused about these two speaker systems. Please recomment which among these are best.
my budget is around 30 k. Please let me know which among these two are good.'

Hi

It all depends on which AVR you will be using...what are the room conditions...sound proofing...how you like to enjoy playback? more Bass? loud? Clear?

At the end of the day, you need to decide for yourself as you are the ultimate user and it needs to keep you happy....

Both are good speaker systems...compare the specs and decide....it seems more are moving towards Taga...there is an exclusive taga thread on HFV which will help you to make an informed decision.

Hi

It all depends on which AVR you will be using...what are the room conditions...sound proofing...how you like to enjoy playback? more Bass? loud? Clear?

At the end of the day, you need to decide for yourself as you are the ultimate user and it needs to keep you happy....

Both are good speaker systems...compare the specs and decide....it seems more are moving towards Taga...there is an exclusive taga thread on HFV which will help you to make an informed decision.

i might use polk sub psw125 and currently using pioneer vsx 323 my room is about 15 x 12 . i use it for movies music and yes i want good base

Taga seems to be the talk of the town and is economical....audition if possible...else see some YouTube videos to get an idea....

In my opinion. the tend to be a bit bright.....not really heard them for long to give a final verdict...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back