• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Taga Platinum Floorstander regular vs Slim version

Audiolab 6000CDT Dedicated CD Transport

mahender

I am unable to decide between platinum slim version floor standers vs regular floor standers if anybody got chance to audion both, could you please tell the sound quality difference between slim & regular.

efernand1

Hi,

There would be a difference in built quality and components used. Suggest you post this in the Taga Owners thread where you will get immediate responses.

elangoas

I am unable to decide between platinum slim version floor standers vs regular floor standers if anybody got chance to audion both, could you please tell the sound quality difference between slim & regular.

If you prefer more compact FS, then choose slim version..

I own the slim version (LCR 60 SL) not the FS.. Drivers seem to the same between regular platinum series FS vs Slim series..Only the enclosure size seems to be different, if that will not have any effect on the sound quality, then they should sound the same..

Which two models are you comparing?..

elangoas

I have shortlisted F-60 and F-60 SL / F-90SL

Between F-60 & F-60 SL, SL variant seems to have smaller drivers than F-60 due to compact size.. F-90SL has one more driver than F-60SL..

Anyways, try to demo it in your city and then choose..