TAGA TAV-616F Floorstanding Speakers

HiFiAudioFan

I have been considering buying a second pair of floorstanders and don't have a big budget at the moment ,this is not for HT and purely stereo listening. I have seen some good reviews of the TAGA TAV 616F's online, any forum members who own/heard them in person/audition, any views would be most appreciated and helpful. Thank you

I have been considering buying a second pair of floorstanders and don't have a big budget at the moment ,this is not for HT and purely stereo listening. I have seen some good reviews of the TAGA TAV 616F's online, any forum members who own/heard them in person/audition, any views would be most appreciated and helpful. Thank you
Better consider Tav 616SE if in your budget.

If it is purely for music then you can consider the Pioneer SP-FS52. These speakers may be better than Taga for music.
The Polk Audio T50 Floor Standing Tower Speakers are also good. My friend has it and I have heard them in my house.

I second the pioneer suggestion above. If you are not very particular about cosmetics and buying first hand, then look for deal on used ones. They offer far better value

If it is purely for music then you can consider the Pioneer SP-FS52. These speakers may be better than Taga for music.
The Polk Audio T50 Floor Standing Tower Speakers are also good. My friend has it and I have heard them in my house.
Thank you very much for your reply, I have heard the Polk Audio but i haven't been very impressed to be honest felt they were more suited for Home Theatre than Stereo listening. I have heard the Pioneer FP-BS22-LR book shelf speakers ( presume the floorstanders are from the same lineage) but found them missing depth/low-end very much, I will try and audition the floorstanders locally if possible.
Thank you very much for your feedback, much appreciated. Thanks again.

I second the pioneer suggestion above. If you are not very particular about cosmetics and buying first hand, then look for deal on used ones. They offer far better value
Thank you very much for your reply, I havent heard the Pioneer floorstanders so I have to look at someplace where i can audition them. I have considering between the Mission LX-5 or the TAGA TAV 616F's but the TAGA's seem more within my current budget. thanks again for your feedback, much appreciated.

Why don't you audition Onkyo SKF4800 towers? They are on par with Pioneer FS52, better on Bass aspect. Reviewed well bt CNET.

Why don't you audition Onkyo SKF4800 towers? They are on par with Pioneer FS52, better on Bass aspect. Reviewed well bt CNET.
Thanks for your reply,suggestion and advice. I need to see where in Bangalore i can audition them, i havent seen Onkyo's in quite sometime here. Thanks again.

If you can increase your budget by a little, then F302 fron Fyne Audio is a very good option.

I know this not a wanted thread, But I am selling my taga 806 front and center for 33k. Let me know if you are interested.

If you can increase your budget by a little, then F302 fron Fyne Audio is a very good option.

Thanks for your suggestion, I am looking for reviews of the TAGA floorstanders from fellow forum members actually. The Fyne Audio is a two way , am looking for a three way speaker in particular. Thank you

I know this not a wanted thread, But I am selling my taga 806 front and center for 33k. Let me know if you are interested.
Thank you very much for your message but i am mainly looking to buy the speakers locally if second hand/used or prefer a new pair. Thanks again

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back