Tamil Blurays and Tamil DVDs

dhineshramasamy

Hi here we can discuss latest news and details about Tamil Movie Blurays and Tamil Movie DVDs.

Please buy original Tamil Movie Blurays and original Tamil Movie DVDs, then only we will get more releases in tamil home entertainment Tamil Blurays and Tamil DVDs, please don't buy pirated Tamil Blurays and Tamil DVDs.. Please save our original Tamil home entertainment..

Thank You

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:
For long, I am looking for A R Rahman tamil songs in blueray. Anyone know whether its available?

First of All, The Blu Ray should work On Demand Basic or Only via Preorder.

Only action and fantasy movies and Drama (Some time )are worth paying for Blu ray Disc.I Have below in my Mind, But not sure we have any Blu ray released for them

1. Shivaji
2.VTV
3. Thuppaki
4.Aayirathil Oruvan.
5 Baahubali
6.Vetaiyadu Vilaiyadu etc

I have been looking for bahubali tamil bluray for long but cannot find it. But we have bluray for hindi and malayalam

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

First of All, The Blu Ray should work On Demand Basic or Only via Preorder.

Only action and fantasy movies and Drama (Some time )are worth paying for Blu ray Disc.I Have below in my Mind, But not sure we have any Blu ray released for them

1. Shivaji
2.VTV
3. Thuppaki
4.Aayirathil Oruvan.
5 Baahubali
6.Vetaiyadu Vilaiyadu etc

first 3 movies already available in bluray disc
1. Thuppaki from AP international (overseas)
2. VTV (seyons entertainment)
3. Shivaji (Ayngaran & AP international)

Thats not for sale in India :mad:

hi its an overseas Bluray disc that's why myindiashopping.com website mention as not for sale in india but actually they are selling in india also.. go to the below given link you will know.. Buy Movie DVD | Online DVD shopping India | Tamil Movies Online BluRay

But actually some problem with myindiashopping.com, they are not delivering the product properly, after order they are not responding well, there is no cash on Delivery also (COD) we need to buy as a pre-paid...

hi its an overseas Bluray disc that's why myindiashopping.com website mention as not for sale in india but actually they are selling in india also.. go to the below given link you will know.. Buy Movie DVD | Online DVD shopping India | Tamil Movies Online BluRay

But actually some problem with myindiashopping.com, they are not delivering the product properly, after order they are not responding well, there is no cash on Delivery also (COD) we need to buy as a pre-paid...

Do You Own this Blu Ray? How is the Audio and Video Quality ? Could you share some review please in case you have. I like to buy this Blu ray Just for all 50 Songs, But Like to know whether its Worth. Normally I watch Videos via You tube, So the Blu ray Quality should be too high than You Tube.

Do You Own this Blu Ray? How is the Audio and Video Quality ? Could you share some review please in case you have. I like to buy this Blu ray Just for all 50 Songs, But Like to know whether its Worth. Normally I watch Videos via You tube, So the Blu ray Quality should be too high than You Tube.

video quality is not worth

Can anyone confirm the audio quality of this blue ray from Pyramid?
I have many songs in DVD from Ayangaran. Back of the blueray shows Dolby digital and not mater audio, so I am not sure about the audio quality.
Please let me know about the quality. Interested to buy if it is of good quality.

Attachments

• AR_rahman_pyramid.JPG
    AR_rahman_pyramid.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 20
Back