Tannoy Revolution DC6 query

RCD66

Hi
I have a pair of Tannoy Revolution DC6. I matched them with an Onkyo network receiver and was very happy with the sound. Sadly, the Onkyo was damaged beyond repair in a house move.
I do have a Denon Ceol N9 available to buy very cheaply and it has the connectivity i need. Will this be a decent pairing or is the Denon not powerful enough to do the speakers justice ?
Regardless of opinion, I will still purchased the Denon as it is so cheap and in excellent condition, but will appreciate any advice given for a suitable receiver to drive the speakers if the Denon isn't up to the task

Hi
I have a pair of Tannoy Revolution DC6. I matched them with an Onkyo network receiver and was very happy with the sound. Sadly, the Onkyo was damaged beyond repair in a house move.
I do have a Denon Ceol N9 available to buy very cheaply and it has the connectivity i need. Will this be a decent pairing or is the Denon not powerful enough to do the speakers justice ?
Regardless of opinion, I will still purchased the Denon as it is so cheap and in excellent condition, but will appreciate any advice given for a suitable receiver to drive the speakers if the Denon isn't up to the task
Normally amp will select atleast equal to the rms of speaker to get full output,
Looks like Denon is lesser power to drive it,
Anyway if you like the sound from this you can go for it.

Hi
Man, don't scare me! I'm moving houses and the entire setup, treatment et al, at this very moment.

Attachments

• 20231106_233131.jpg
    20231106_233131.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 20231106_233414.jpg
    20231106_233414.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 15
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back