Tata Sky 4K

sukhas19

Hey guys, Any one of you are using this? I am planning to buy a 4k tv, i came across this from their website. I am not sure if this is worth and they have any 4k channels....

regards,
Sukhas

Yes Sukhas, there is no improvement in sound or picture quality. Dont buy this. They dont have any 4K channels nor they have any plan for immeditae future.
But I was told there is a demo channel of Tatasky where as and when 4k contents are available they will broadcast. But for next few months the channel was displaying 'there is no conent available'. Now the channel does not exist.
Regarding upscaling of picture clarity to 4k and sound quality, they have misguided the customers by charging a huge amount. They have also taken the HD box with HDMI cable.
Now the custcare people says no where the co has guaranteed regarding upscaling and 4k channel availability.

Some HD channels are either being blocked or not aired.....be cautious and pay for what you view

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back