Tata Sky, No video Display?

godzilla2014rocks

I am using a Tata Sky SD set top box with a Sony Trinitron CRT tv. This morning the tv was working fine but at 12:30 pm I noticed that there is audio coming but no video . Only the basic information about the channel at the bottom as usual. The feedback when using the remote is slower than usual. I am using AV cables for this and all are in place. The set top box is not even turning off. What should I do? :sos:

Disconnect power cord of the set top box. Remove the chip card from the set top box - clean it gently and re insert it in the correct manner. Reconnect the power cord of the set top box. The set top box will take some time to reboot. Perhaps this will solve your problem. If it does not, call tata sky help line.

Disconnect power cord of the set top box. Remove the chip card from the set top box - clean it gently and re insert it in the correct manner. Reconnect the power cord of the set top box. The set top box will take some time to reboot. Perhaps this will solve your problem. If it does not, call tata sky help line.
Thanks dude. It worked!

Turn off and then on works for most electronics. Mobiles, computers, TVs, et all :) .
Possibly from wall socket for all (except mobiles).

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back