Technics SL-1200MK2 back in the form of Pioneer PLX-1000 ?

700 USD is a good price I guess for some. Is it available in India?
Both are compared in the same article. Obviously there are differences aside from looks.

The reviewer states that Technics 1200 sounded warmer than the Pioneer. The Pioneer had a brighter sound, hence they preferred the Pioneer. I doubt if this statement will impress many vinylheads here. Most of them (me too) prefer the warmer tone of sound rather than bright.

I enquired on this as well. It is available now in India at a price of ?75000 from Rivera international Mumbai. And If I remember correctly it's wow & flutter is 0.1%!! Not sure thou.

Comparing Technics SL-1200MK2 with Pioneer PLX-1000, to me it looks like comparing Kishore Kumar with Kumar Sanu. No offense meant, but they are different and later can imitate former, but it can not be original. :p
Technics SL-1200MK2 was meant to give some quality to customers. Pioneer PLX-1000 is looking like en-cashing opportunity and milking money :(.

Still waiting for someone to compare. We all have heard Sonu Nigam and Kishore Kumar so can compare, while PLX 1000 I dont know:D:D

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back