THANK YOU! For your love & kindness!

OK, should have guessed from a tube fan. Recently I bought an old tube Public address amplifier (Philips-mono) One valve was broken (ecc83) changed it replaced two capacitors and is working fine. must say tube sound is amazing. currently I am cleaning and restoring cabinets etc.

Sorry Iaudio for being offtopic.

Stevie, Hiten
I was gonna chip in and say that! I hope I get to hear your 45 tubes sometime. And the mullards too!

Hi Titus...

Well deserved gift for you and belated hapby B'day wishes and sorry to participate in this thread lately...

The gift is for the inputs you have given to the hifivision which we feel it is useful and your interest travelling in miles. Atleast we could see one of the members( not mine surely) inputs were useful for the hifi community. Since this forum is not grownup( as told) to give gift to members, atleast we share the happiness.

Lot of hifi members are here doing a good job and and we hope they will be suitably rewarded/gifted soon.

Regards

I thought he has completed age "45":lol:

Belated birthday wishes Iaudio
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stevie what's the meaning of "around the globe in a 45....." in your signature

~ Is that name of your favorite song ?
~ Will you be traveling around the world in 45 days ? wow !!! :thumbsup:
~ Is that 45rpm vinyl ?

Please tell :)
Regards

Srini sir, thank you for the kind words! But 45 really? Thats about 20 years awaY!

Hiten, No need of apology!

Last edited:
Hey Titus Bro, where art thou??? Wishing you a very Happy Birthday :) May the coming year have you traveling to all parts of India with a Mission to listen/demo various Set-Ups, the reviwes of which we HFV mates will eagerly await.

:cheers: Have a good time :cheers:

Back