THANK YOU! For your love & kindness!

iaudio

Yday night I got an sms from esanthosh telling me I might receive something today and that I should accept the delivery. I am like, Ok, no prob, but whats it? Esanthosh clams up, all mysterious.

Today I get a call from the courier guy saying" Sir, you have a package from the US". I put my grey matter in overdrive, trying to figure out what this is. Finally I hit it! I'd told esanthosh that I might need his help in sourcing a copy of Dire Straits-Sultans of Swing CD from Amazon US. Damn! This guy had gone ahead and got it for me! Damn nice I say!

So I ride off to pick up the package with a small carry bag in hand. :p
I sign for the package, trying to contain my curiosity and maintaining an air of nonchalance on seeing that the package was wa...ay big for a CD!
I take it in my hand with the intention getting home safe with it before the rain intensifies. So much for the small carry bag!
Just then I noticed the invoice stuck to one side of the package...

It said....

AUDIO TECHNICA AD 700 OPEN AIR DYNAMIC HEADPHONES

and my jaw hit the floor!:yahoo:

I called up ESanthosh immediately and he told me that the whole thing was planned out and executed by him, Rallynut, Santhol2, Konfused, Srinisundar, Idlebrain, thevortex, vinay:) and last but never the least Smart Spender.:clapping:
Thank you guys, you have made my day!
My birthday was just 3 days back and I have wanted these headphones (refer this thread :http://www.hifivision.com/av-lounge/10925-coimbatore-hfv-nano-meet-4.html#post153978) so badly for so long and lo presto I have it in my hands, er..on my head now.:eek:hyeah:

On birthdays you end up retrospecting quite a bit, and I wasnt so sure things were working out in life like I wanted to, but as a leveler, I have been the recipient of a lot of kindness of my good friends on this forum.
Be it Suri,Gvenu who have given me an awesome stereo set up and now these guys who have given me my dream headphones.... or the rest of hfv friends(too many to name) who have always welcomed me to their homes, shared good music, good times, good food!

God has been merciful, you all have been very kind!:)

THANK YOU!

thanku.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
^ Hope you will enjoy even more with uDAC :D

I can already imagine you switching off the phone for the next 2 days and having "fever" on Monday ;)

Hi,

Special thanks to esanthosh and Rallynut for their initiatives. We didnt involve Suri sir just to keep this classified (I know he is terrific).

I always wish that we did this often, not only with regard to materliastic things. It is not about money or anything, but there is a "x" factor there. I hope iaudio, esanthosh, and others understand.

Also, sad thing is that "general lounge" with threads like these have limited features! After all, the AV and stuff are made for human!

Iaudio, enjoy your new gears and your golden ears deserve much more this.

Cheers!

I cant say how happy I am! Just feel so special that you guys thought me worthy enough, to come together, plan and get me a gift.
And this is something which has drawn me to the forum and my fellow members, the general 'good', trust that is present. I think I have earlier posted in Vinays gift thread that he( and many other great human beings on the forum) just reaffirm our faith that there is still 'goodness' left in people.
I will try to keep all this in mind and practice the same example, as I go ahead in life.

Wow. Iaudio, you are such a lucky bum. Enjoy the new toy buddy.

And to all those who planned and executed this. You guys are special.

Belated Happy Birthday Brother!

Fantastic Gift you have there..... enjoy them & God Bless the Good Friends you have who gifted you this fine gift!!! :)

Belated birthday wishes titus .. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic gift !!!!!! Enjoy !!!! :clapping:

Yep, kaushik, they are awesome, thank you for my first pair of open cans. Earlier because of you I got my first Blu ray and that too my fave movie The Matrix!

Stevie,teky thank you!

Vinny, Ajay Thank you! Apparently I have very good friends!

Ajay, Eleanor rigby happens to be my fave Beatles song too.

@iaudio,honestly,...it was the perfect choice for a gift,as you'll no doubt agree :eek:hyeah:!!!!

@all who participated,thanks for letting me be a part of this.esanthosh,special mention.its nice to know there is indeed some,...'fraternal love' here people :p!!!cheers

Last edited:
Belated birthday wishes Iaudio
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stevie what's the meaning of "around the globe in a 45....." in your signature

~ Is that name of your favorite song ?
~ Will you be traveling around the world in 45 days ? wow !!! :thumbsup:
~ Is that 45rpm vinyl ?

Please tell :)
Regards

Last edited:
Hi Hiten,

It refers to the Radiotron 45 globe tubes I've got for the SET amp and am currently listening to. Music from around the world listened to through the 45 tubes, hence the signature :)

Regards

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back