Thank you.....this is a fantastic forum !!

rknk022

I have been a frequent visitor to this forum over the past few months....just reading and soaking a lot of information.

During the construction of my house over the last 1 year, I had reached out a audio/video 'consultant' and had wired the entertainment room (size is 18 ft x 14 ft).

Based on the guidance provided by many of you, I have installed a Yamaha 2910 + Benq W750 projector installed it on a 3 feet mount....120 inch slow retractor projector screen from tecnic.....AND I LOVE this room !!! My family loves it and my friends love it.

I wanted to thank you all for the phenomenal patience you all show when responding to each and every person....since I was getting so much information, I did not have to ask anything specific...all the pros/cons about types of projectors, home theater, screen distance, throw....you guys have it all covered.

I will post some pictures in the near future. And my experience over a period of time. Right now, it is perfect :) Thanks again

You are one of the very few who search before asking for it.
I wish I could be one like you.

Yes, photos are truly expected.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back