The battery of Bluetooth Speaker

jisoo

Good day, everyone.

Because it had a built-in 3.7v battery, my Bluetooth speaker died and ceased working.

The speaker does not work on its own when plugged in, indicating that the battery is dead.

I went out and got a 4.2v battery to replace it. The initial battery charge worked and kept the speaker operating for a while until it ran out of juice, at which point I attempted to charge it using the USB connector suggested for charging, but it didn't work.

According to the merchant where I purchased the battery, switching between voltages should not be a problem, but it appears to be. Is there a workaround for this?

Good day, everyone.

Because it had a built-in 3.7v battery, my Bluetooth speaker died and ceased working.

The speaker does not work on its own when plugged in, indicating that the battery is dead.

I went out and got a 4.2v battery to replace it. The initial battery charge worked and kept the speaker operating for a while until it ran out of juice, at which point I attempted to charge it using the USB connector suggested for charging, but it didn't work.

According to the merchant where I purchased the battery, switching between voltages should not be a problem, but it appears to be. Is there a workaround for this?
Sometimes due to over voltage the ic or the resistor gets damaged. Try checking the pcb for any burnt components with the help of an eye glass, if any burnt components is present do replace it.

Regards

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back