The High End Home Theatre's In Indian Homes.

$.200,000 To A Stranger.

You hand the that exact same $200,000 to any of the informed members of this forum, i bet they would do a better job than you.

The business sound of music, is getting from the industrialists, etc, on basis of his track record, and the great show room he owes, with a high end demo room, so why should he hand over $200,0000 to a informed members of this forum.

The informed members about whom you are talking about, you can always ask them to show the home theatre pictures which they have constructed or are you trying to tell the members over there, that the informed members do not have anything to show, and go by their words that they can construct a better theatre? In that case, baby, it is silly, no industrialist will give someone that kind of a money, to someone who does not have a proven track record.

Most importantly none of the informed members have come forward claiming that they can construct a better theatre, because somewhere down the line, they realize that it is a good job done, other than some errors here and there, which is bound to happen, with everyone, take your case, how many errors are there in your home theatre, that way there could be errors in my theatre too, but way less, than the errors which you have.

By the way that reminds me, the professional installer who did your home theatre, tell him to show the pictures of the home theatres he has constructed.

Vinay.

Last edited:
Faizel, few points.

a. Forum power is something we are underestimating
b. Unlike couple of us, most of the members are very good
c. Your experience, projects are uncomparable & exceptional to any other similar ones, but don't you think better to take the criticism bit more lighter?

this forum is full of negative people.

Vinay: AVMAX is still using your pics as stock photo (I've seen listening area of your HT room, in June 08 AVMAX edition)

Vinay: AVMAX is still using your pics as stock photo (I've seen listening area of your HT room, in June 08 AVMAX edition)

Sunil, sorry i did not understand, furthermore are you saying that my theatre room pictures are again in June'08 edition?

Vinay.

Lets cut the stories and garndma tales - if you have some pictures to show - then it exists - if not - then it is as good as Katrina Kaif dancing every night "in my so called friends room" to put him to sleep.

Garndma (sic) tales?? I do not have to prove anything to you. Your HT setups are amateur in my opinion and there are plenty of better ones in India. I feel Vinay's HT room looks better. His equipment is budget but his execution and detail definitely is very good.

Garndma (sic) tales?? I do not have to prove anything to you. Your HT setups are amateur in my opinion and there are plenty of better ones in India. I feel Vinay's HT room looks better. His equipment is budget but his execution and detail definitely is very good.

+1
The only grandma tales going around here are that faisal can do a top of the line pro install job.....
How about you prove that wrong by showing us pics of your best work but if your too sensitive and your going to whine when we post opinions or criticisms then forget it.

There are other installers out there who will take criticisms with a grain of salt and strive to improvise and compete. The day this market matures other installer would perfect their installs and then all installers projects would have to be up to the mark to survive in the industry.Just my 2 cents.

Re: $.200,000 To A Stranger.

The business sound of music, is getting from the industrialists, etc, on basis of his track record, and the great show room he owes, with a high end demo room, so why should he hand over $200,0000 to a informed members of this forum.

The informed members about whom you are talking about, you can always ask them to show the home theatre pictures which they have constructed or are you trying to tell the members over there, that the informed members do not have anything to show, and go by their words that they can construct a better theatre? In that case, baby, it is silly, no industrialist will give someone that kind of a money, to someone who does not have a proven track record.

Most importantly none of the informed members have come forward claiming that they can construct a better theatre, because somewhere down the line, they realize that it is a good job done, other than some errors here and there, which is bound to happen, with everyone, take your case, how many errors are there in your home theatre, that way there could be errors in my theatre too, but way less, than the errors which you have.

By the way that reminds me, the professional installer who did your home theatre, tell him to show the pictures of the home theatres he has constructed.

Vinay.

Being informed, knowledgeable = free
Informed, knowledgeable members making a HT = less $ but still needs enough $$$$, which is why the limited pictures.
Probably people dont have $200,000 ready which is why they're still in the process of making a HT. But their passion, knowledge etc. is free and should be used in the best way which includes giving criticisms and opinions on this forum.

As i reside in Canada its hard for me to get hold of my installer. Its sound and vision, Hyderabad.

Great work faisal, and thanks to vinay for bringing the pix to this forum,

Everyone who thinks they can outdo this install..... i'd love to see you try it! not to challenge you, but purely so I can see more pics of good work.

gluck.

k

Re: $.200,000 To A Stranger.

Originally Posted by vinay

Vinay.

Being informed, knowledgeable = free
Informed, knowledgeable members making a HT = less $ but still needs enough $$$$, which is why the limited pictures.
Probably people dont have $200,000 ready which is why they're still in the process of making a HT. But their passion, knowledge etc. is free and should be used in the best way which includes giving criticisms and opinions on this forum.

As i reside in Canada its hard for me to get hold of my installer. Its sound and vision, Hyderabad.

Wow, quite a confusing and evasive reply.

Vinay.

Last edited:
Great work faisal, and thanks to vinay for bringing the pix to this forum,

Everyone who thinks they can outdo this install..... i'd love to see you try it! not to challenge you, but purely so I can see more pics of good work.

gluck.

k

Indeed faisal's work is good, you look at the infrastructure he has, the number of home theatres he has made for people, one has to see his show room and demo room, these are huge achievments.

Indeed there will be others who can do much better work than faisal, or make a mini theatre much better than mine, the point is simple, we all need to show case what we have and improvise over it, and not play sword, sword, in the air.

Vinay.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back