THE HSU Owners' Thread: Share your experiences here!

frankmehta

Hi Guys. I just hopped on to the HSU bandwagon this week.
Bought the HSU VTF 2 MK3 subwoofer from Audire India, the official distributors of HSU Research in India.

Who else on this forum owns HSU subs/speakers?

Please come and share your experiences here. I, personally, am awaiting my FedEx package to arrive tomorrow.

My first impressions, very soon.

hey brother my first sub is hsu vtf2mk3 great value for the price but now i have one uls-15 and it is mind blowing gonna buy next soon but may be next year ....

so'll not regret ur purchase..

Hi Guys. I just hopped on to the HSU bandwagon this week.
Bought the HSU VTF 2 MK3 subwoofer from Audire India, the official distributors of HSU Research in India.

Who else on this forum owns HSU subs/speakers?

Please come and share your experiences here. I, personally, am awaiting my FedEx package to arrive tomorrow.

My first impressions, very soon.

You could have done this before putting your money down on that product.

No product is perfect in this world, your HSU VTF 2 MK3 is no exception to this. One negative comment at this stage is more than enough to ruin your pleasure of owing this product in no time!

So welcome your HSU sub with an open mind (like a clean slate) free from any subjective or otherwise comments , and fully explore its capabilities .Start (or rather learn to ) enjoying what it does rather that picking on things that it can't.

Last edited:
Hello
Can you owners pls post ur purchase price for the models?

Is there any price=list from AUdire?

thanks

Congratulations mate! would look forward to your comments on it. Unfortunately, i cannot audition it in delhi.. so you be my ears!

I don't see too much of a point auditioning a subwoofer in a room other than your own. yes, you do get a slight idea of how low it can go and how fast it is, but eventually, i feel a well placed Rs. 20k sub can sound better, way better than an abysmally placed Rs. 60k sub.

hey brother my first sub is hsu vtf2mk3 great value for the price but now i have one uls-15 and it is mind blowing gonna buy next soon but may be next year ....

so'll not regret ur purchase..

I have seen you go through a LARGE no. of equipment with ease. The ULS is a spaceship. LOL. I am surprised you need two of them! :eek::eek:

There is sale I suppose-
HSU Research

Yes, the walnut veneer was at a clearance price. After which there is a labour day on the Satin Black ones. I think their pricing internationally is a little steep for the veneer models.

I have the vtf3 mk3 pretty satisfied with it. Goes low and is quite articulate doing it.
I hope the VTF 2 will do the same!

You could have done this before putting your money down on that product.

No product is perfect in this world, your HSU VTF 2 MK3 is no exception to this. One negative comment at this stage is more than enough to ruin your pleasure of owing this product in no time!

So welcome your HSU sub with an open mind (like a clean slate) free from any subjective or otherwise comments , and fully explore its capabilities .Start (or rather learn to ) enjoying what it does rather that picking on things that it can't.

Sir, this wasn't to get a review from the public. It's just an ownership thread where owners come and share their experiences and quirks of the product in question. I put this up ONLY after making sure I was going to buy this sub. I have a completely open mind and I have read SO many good reviews that a couple of bad ones ain't gonna faze me. In fact, I don't need to worry much about those. The package from FedEx should be here any moment.

Hello
Can you owners pls post ur purchase price for the models?

Is there any price=list from AUdire?

thanks

I will list mu purchase price after i receive my sub. There is a 5.5% octroi charge on items coming into Maharashtra. SO I hope I am not slapped too much octroi :mad:

Oops.. the price list is here:

HSU sub prices from Audire

thanks

Yes, this is the file Audire sent me.

I own HSU STF-2 and all i can say is "I just love my sub" :clapping:. It gives me immense pleasure while watching movies and hearing music. HSU is the purest sub i've ever heard. It's fast and will not boom unnecessarily because the driver is quite rigid. The impressive thing is, It delivers more spl at low volume and hence will have less harmonic distortion. If you aggregate all these factors, the result is good sound without boom and distortion. Regarding service, HSU himself will interact with you in case of any issues/help. My sub is 3 years old and i still enjoy every bit of it. What else you need?:eek:hyeah:.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back