• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

The legacy of Norge Audio

Marantz offers at HiFiMART.com

Amitkg

This particular link throws light on the legacy of our proud Norge Audio started by Mr Shyam Bajaj
....From Norway to Norge Audio.
An interview with Mr Bajaj by a Norwegian magazine.
Hope the members will enjoy it.

Sofi Lundin | norge audio

Thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Article. Mr. Bajaj should make his brand's presence felt across India. Dealership network in metro cities would help in this regard. Point is, people want to buy Norge products but most of the prospective buyers of audio gears are averse to the idea of 'blind buying'.

shibashis

I wondered why an Indian company was named after the native name of a Scandinavian country, now I know why.
It is always rewarding to learn about honest endeavors and humble beginnings, a very good read.

RMCWS

Sometimes back I enquired for an amp and mr. bajaj emailed back stating that they do not have a dealer in Kolkata but was ready to ship.

I wanted to listen, compare and buy....hence I did not proceed. Wish they were available here.

Why don't they just tie up with local vendors (those dealing with hifi). Sonodyne has some tie up with Harmonie Audio, Watt Effects etc now.