The legacy of Norge Audio

This particular link throws light on the legacy of our proud Norge Audio started by Mr Shyam Bajaj
....From Norway to Norge Audio.
An interview with Mr Bajaj by a Norwegian magazine.
Hope the members will enjoy it.

Sofi Lundin | norge audio

Thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Article. Mr. Bajaj should make his brand's presence felt across India. Dealership network in metro cities would help in this regard. Point is, people want to buy Norge products but most of the prospective buyers of audio gears are averse to the idea of 'blind buying'.

Sometimes back I enquired for an amp and mr. bajaj emailed back stating that they do not have a dealer in Kolkata but was ready to ship.

I wanted to listen, compare and buy....hence I did not proceed. Wish they were available here.

Why don't they just tie up with local vendors (those dealing with hifi). Sonodyne has some tie up with Harmonie Audio, Watt Effects etc now.

Sometimes back I enquired for an amp and mr. bajaj emailed back stating that they do not have a dealer in Kolkata but was ready to ship.

I wanted to listen, compare and buy....hence I did not proceed. Wish they were available here.

Why don't they just tie up with local vendors (those dealing with hifi). Sonodyne has some tie up with Harmonie Audio, Watt Effects etc now.
the price they offer directly will not be possible if dealers come in between. I went to Mumbai and listen those.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back