The Manav Malvai Zero Paisa Vinyl Cleaning Method

Reviving this old thread.

9 years now since I have been using the DIY record cleaning solution of Distilled Water 80%, IPA 20% with a few drops of washing detergent and it works like a charm. For Records which need deep cleaning, I use a soft tooth brush and it does the job very well indeed.

Best part now, you get everything on amazon now Distilled Water + IPA + Detergent + Micro Fibre Cloth and Application Pads !
Please recommend a washing detergent and how many drops.
Do you recommend a brush before or after the cleaning? Please recommend a good brush from Amazon.

Please recommend a washing detergent and how many drops.
Do you recommend a brush before or after the cleaning? Please recommend a good brush from Amazon.
I use Vim and just a few drops to a 50ml bottle. I use the brush when the liquid is applied and then wipe off with a microfibre cloth.

I recommend tergikleen cleaning concentrate . Iam extremely satisfied using the product . Best is request anyone travelling to USA to buy it for you .regards srinivasan

Can we use the cleaning compound gel (which is used for cleaning a keypad, mobile, car dashboard) to clean the dirt & dust in vinyl records? Is it safe?

While researching, I found one article- https://turntablewave.com/best-way-to-clean-vinyl-records/ that suggested using spin clean and vinyl vac combined to clean the records. I ordered these products right away and used them. Trust me, these products work very well. I have deep-cleaned the dirtiest record with just a few spins. I recommend you try these products.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back