the speaker company

very interesting, apparetnly they're owned by D&M Holdings (Denon, Marantz, Snell, McIntosh)

Haven't heard the bookshelves but a friend of mine was sold a pair of TST2 floorstanders for a song by his colleague who was shifting house. My friend swears by them and says that they are brilliant and they rawk.

Hi,

anyone heard bookshelves from the speaker company ( Discount Stereo Speakers - Home Audio Speakers - Surround Sound Speaker Systems ). They ate US based and claim to offer good sunding speakers at a discounted price. Their website is quiote informative.

Welcome any quick feedback on this..

thanks,
mpw

Excellent VFM. Refurbished Polk and Energy lines. Very good esp. if you see deals over the regular selling price. I know a no. of people who use them as budget systems in HT. Very happy.

Dont buy these for music only applications.

I am thinking about getting 2FS or 2BS+1C thru my sis who will be in US on a short visit next month and (improtant) she could spare one checkin luggage piece for me. I might use the BS as surrounds or the FS in bedroom... will confirm once I decide...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back