the wait is killing me??

manu4panjab

hey bros. most of you know i already paid one lac to my dealer here for 876 ,still no news on onkyo new avrs

today i talk 2 him and he said after first week of nov. the prices will come

i'm looking for 807 coz all the 6 series of onkyo is dead now not manufacturing it anymore

at first i'm leaning towards 1007 but it consume electricity more like 1060watts

but settle myself for 807 but man this wait is killing meeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :mad:
you can read review here of 807
Onkyo TX-NR807 Review - HIGHDEFJUNKIES FORUM,http://whathifi.com/Review/Onkyo-TX-NR807/
please read the review and share your thoughts with me pleeeeeeease :sad:

Last edited:
Ah..The sweet taste of uncertainty. Thanks for sharing the link. Reviews might not really say everything, but you might want to check out the comparable model from Denon just for the sake of it. I'll be tagging along a friend who wants to buy from the new crop of receivers like your favorite Onkyo TX-NR807 but I really want him to listen to the Denon AVR-2310...and yes, I'm biased! If its up to me, I'll convince him to get the later! :) purely trusting on my experience with their products in the past.

fwiw this is coming from a guy who places hifi over ht. So you are better off with suggestions from your fellow like-minded videophiles here.

Happy auditions!

Ah..The sweet taste of uncertainty. Thanks for sharing the link. Reviews might not really say everything, but you might want to check out the comparable model from Denon just for the sake of it. I'll be tagging along a friend who wants to buy from the new crop of receivers like your favorite Onkyo TX-NR807 but I really want him to listen to the Denon AVR-2310...and yes, I'm biased! If its up to me, I'll convince him to get the later! :) purely trusting on my experience with their products in the past.

fwiw this is coming from a guy who places hifi over ht. So you are better off with suggestions from your fellow like-minded videophiles here.

Happy auditions!

bro don't mind is 2310 great than onkyo 807 and bro 2310 doesn't have pre-outs so what's your view on that :)

hey bros. most of you know i already paid one lac to my dealer

Hi manu4panjab,

I hope you paid via a bank instrument - it is a legal requirement that any payment (either for goods or services) exceeding Rs. 20,000 INR must be made via a bank instrument (cheque or draft).

this is ensure that the source is traceable and tax-paid.:)

regards

actually the shop owner is my college friend so no problem there,he is really really not sure about the availability of onkyo 876 so i can't blame him :)

If he is your college friend, then why did he insist on advance of 1 lac? Doesn't he trust you? Sorry if I sound rude but I am always curious about why some friendships involve advance money transfers like these - I've heard stories like these often. Your friendship with others is again none of my business so if feel you need not answer that is ok too. But I feel piqued everytime I come across such stories hence I felt compelled to ask.
Regards

If he is your college friend, then why did he insist on advance of 1 lac? Doesn't he trust you? Sorry if I sound rude but I am always curious about why some friendships involve advance money transfers like these - I've heard stories like these often. Your friendship with others is again none of my business so if feel you need not answer that is ok too. But I feel piqued everytime I come across such stories hence I felt compelled to ask.
Regards

no no that's not the problem he never insist,i insist him to take one lac which i have spare for my audio needs coz i have fear if i have it for more time i'm gonna spend it on something else(actually it happens many many times already)
so its not the problem

no no that's not the problem he never insist,i insist him to take one lac which i have spare for my audio needs coz i have fear if i have it for more time i'm gonna spend it on something else(actually it happens many many times already)
so its not the problem

Haha! afraid of your own uncontrollable fingers?!! :lol:

Cheers

hey manu,bad case of the upgraditis huh :lol:??!!!hope it will satisfy u and may u get it sooner than later.cheers

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back