The world's 77 most expensive speakers...

I would put it this way psychotropic. Most will not hear a difference between the Rethms and the Focals. I'm saying this because most have not even heard the Rethms itself forget the Focals. The Rethms themselves are out of the reach of most of our countrymen.

However, there will be a few who will hear the difference between the Rethms and the Focals and for such the Focals will justify all the expenses involved.

Perhaps you are using the Rethms and Focals as examples, but it would be unusual to find someone who will not hear/notice the difference between the Focals and the Rethms...not a question of better, but they are very different.

On another point it may come as a surprise to forum members but two of the speakers on this list are actually in Bangalore .... and guess what? ....
in the same house :eek:hyeah:

cheers

Yeah used as an example. Even I've not heard the Rethms myself, but have heard the Focals a lot.

Perhaps you are using the Rethms and Focals as examples, but it would be unusual to find someone who will not hear/notice the difference between the Focals and the Rethms...not a question of better, but they are very different.

On another point it may come as a surprise to forum members but two of the speakers on this list are actually in Bangalore .... and guess what? ....
in the same house :eek:hyeah:

cheers

I remember last year I was torn between D28 and 1027BE. Both were good but with different sonic signatures. To make things worse I had always been biased to ProAc. Infact, if only I could have a demo of D28 with my own gear one last time, i would have wrote the cheque. Unfortunately Prithvi couldn't arrange a demo. Anyways that's past now, life had other plans for me!

@unleash,
I reckon these two will be vastly different in their sonic signatures if you listen to them in the same setup.
At these price points a home demo is a must.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back