Things I can do with my new Samsung S2?

Ok guys.
I know its totally OTT but could you suggest me which according to you is THE BEST TOP END android phone available right now in Indian white market?
I'm lokin one for my boss. Price no bar.
I have S3 and OneX in mind. By I believe S3 wins hands down on performance or smartness front. Note is out of contension coz he may get a tab as well down the line.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ok guys.
I know its totally OTT but could you suggest me which according to you is THE BEST TOP END android phone available right now in Indian white market?
I have S3 and OneX in mind. By I believe S3 wins hands down on performance or smartness front. Note is out of contension coz he may get a tab as well down the line.

Going to polish some apples, eh? :lol:

S3 is really good and probably the best - just don't know how the "Apple vs. Samsung" case affects the new sales.

Ok guys.

for look and feel one-x ... i have a S3.. performance bench marking its way ahead of One-X however HTC feels lavish in hands..

if the boss is geeky.. hand over the raw android with s3 so he can tinker.

else if its gonna be how good it looks.. pass on a One-X with touch sense..

I use a Samsung Focus S and a Focus. It's basically a galaxy S2 & S but with windows phone 7.5. I much prefer windows phone's efficiency and linear user experience when compared against androids somewhat chaotic and clutter and choppy interface transitions. Not saying its chaotic and cluterred but compared to wp it's very laggy and cluttered. Windows phone 8 which has gotten very positive reactions from all the major reviewing websites.

focus20flash20s20vs20focus-5244960.jpg

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back