This is it!! MJ fans - Will you be there?

mmm Does it have music videos or just the recreation of his yet to be released stage performance........
You did this to me on another thread, so here goes:lol:...
************Spoilers*********************************
It is about how MJ and His crew trained and rehearsed for the what may have been biggest show in entertainment history "This is it" at London. The movie/documentary touches upon various aspects starting with the interviews of the dancers selected to be part of His dance group, then onto the rehearsals of popular numbers, then onto how MJ interacts with various members in the crew - musicians, choreographers, dancers, lighting, special effects etc and then on to how the team rehearses just a few days before the D-day. Usually MJ is chased and haunted by paparazzis and his never allowed to be Himself. But in this video (thanks to studio cameras), you get to see Him being relaxed, loving, down to earth, talented, focussed, selfless, affectionate and how he is a fantastic human-being....and more
************End of Spoilers****************************

Will review it for sure ASA I recieve the "Gift" :)
Your "Gift(s)" will be sent this weekend;)

You did this to me on another thread, so here goes:lol:...
************Spoilers*********************************
It is about how MJ and His crew trained and rehearsed for the what may have been biggest show in entertainment history "This is it" at London. The movie/documentary touches upon various aspects starting with the interviews of the dancers selected to be part of His dance group, then onto the rehearsals of popular numbers, then onto how MJ interacts with various members in the crew - musicians, choreographers, dancers, lighting, special effects etc and then on to how the team rehearses just a few days before the D-day. Usually MJ is chased and haunted by paparazzis and his never allowed to be Himself. But in this video (thanks to studio cameras), you get to see Him being relaxed, loving, down to earth, talented, focussed, selfless, affectionate and how he is a fantastic human-being....and more
************End of Spoilers****************************

Thats not fair :) ..........You had already watched the movie (Star Trek) and hence the explanation.......the spoiler sigh was for other who havent.........In this case I have not seen "This is it" so spoiler sign would actually stop me from reading it.....:D ..................... I did read it though as its not a movie :D

eagerly waiting for the gifts......thanks once again.... :)

Greetings fellow MJ fan!! Did you watch this on Bluray or DVD? I have the Bluray and Sound Quality is amazing considering it is a live recording of his practice/rehearsals. Especially the performance of Billy Jean was very much enjoyable at home.

RIP MJ!! You will continue to live(and sing and dance) in our hearts forever.

I watched it on DVD since i don't have a BD player. Nevertheless a good audio for the rehearsal performance.

I watched it on DVD since i don't have a BD player. Nevertheless a good audio for the rehearsal performance.
Thats fine mate, it is the performance and the fact that you enjoyed it is what matters:)

sam9s;136161Thats not fair :) ..........You had already watched the movie (Star Trek) and hence the explanation[/QUOTE said:
No buddy, I had not watched it. Luckily, I did not read the entire Spoiler:D.

Usually MJ is chased and haunted by paparazzis and his never allowed to be Himself.

And the exploitative lawsuits filed on him for the sole purpose of extracting the maximum money off a golden egg laying duck, plus his abusive parents. Anyone would wilt and buckle under such torturous & unrelenting pressure laid on him right from teenage until death, simply because he is M J!

But in this video (thanks to studio cameras), you get to see Him being relaxed, loving, down to earth, talented, focussed, selfless, affectionate and how he is a fantastic human-being....and more

Have been putting off purchasing more Blu-rays thanks to my recent shopping spree, but looks like I will have to buy this at least out of respect for MJ:)

No buddy, I had not watched it. Luckily, I did not read the entire Spoiler:D.

Damm I completely mis understood your post then, in that thread.......I apologise for the same ......its good you did not read the complete explanation, but do read it after you have seen the movie. Will "gift" it to you along with your "gif".........sat is coming :)

Hey guys,

Did any of you purchase "This Is It" Blu Ray from Amazon UK? If you did, could you please confirm that it supports Region A?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back