Tidal Connect is here

Is Tidal connect not fully available yet. Tidal website states Android and Windows clients to be connect compatible. I have installed Tidal on an Android box, an Android mobile and a Windows laptop. But, I can't see any of them under connect button from others.

Is Tidal connect not fully available yet. Tidal website states Android and Windows clients to be connect compatible. I have installed Tidal on an Android box, an Android mobile and a Windows laptop. But, I can't see any of them under connect button from others.

I have it installed on Nvidia Shield and I am getting the option to play on it through my phone.

What did you install on Nvidia shield?

I tried searching for tidal on shield playstore and it is not available.

Do I need to change any particular settings? Still not working for me.

Hi Guys

Good news for Tidal users who were missing Spotify Conect like Feature on Tidal Android/Mac apps, specailly people like me who are using laptop for streaming.

Yesterday Tidal announced to have this feature (waiting for the app update). Depends on when the new update is released, hopefully in a day or 2. One needs to upgrade both the apps in (phone/Tablet and PC/ Mac).

Apart from that something that I got working today is, installing Tidal App from Google Play Store. Its bit of inconvenience to update the Tidal app on phones and tables every now and then when there is an update via APK way. So I finally got it installed on my phone via play store, the legit way.:)

You may follow the exact steps mentioned on the page below (including the suggested VPN) then you can install any app around which is not available in India.

Enjoy.

Regards
Vivek
awsome news.was waiting for it as i too use my pcfor streaming

How shall I use Tidal connect on Marantz avr. I am getting only Mobile phone and Chromecast Sony TV in Tidal connect devices. Not able to get Marantz avr even both are connected through same wifi. In case of Spotify, I can easily switch between Mobile phone to Marantz avr. Able to play Tidal through HEOS app on Marantz avr.
Hi
Bumping the old thread. I hv recently got tidal membership and trying to use HEOS app to play tidal on my marantz NR1509. But HEOS just throws error saying it cant play. Any workaround or other way to play on avr. I don’t hv any other streamer in my audio chain.
Thanks

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back