Todays Vodaphone Coupon 25%

hemantwaghe

Banned
Banned
I have a vodaphone 25% max code ( Or may be earlier)
PleasePM ME
Defiantly I want to give it ,but I'll give in PM only...
If the recepiant wishes just announce receipt in this thread or I'll announce it is given.
I may have 2 codes..
Whoever the recepiant is will confirm whether the code is successfully used or not in short time ( say 1 hour)

I will NOT give the code who has very small contribution to HFV ( I mean posts) Preferably want to give members outside mumbai.( Yesterday I receive a PM for code from a TOTALLY NEW member with 0 (NO) Posts) NO CODE FOR SUCH PPL.

I AM NOT SELLING THE CODE.This is my small contribution to fellow members who gave me knowledge and happiness!

I was planning to buy the logitech remote , but as of now that listing is code, so will need to wait and watch.

First code already with a member ,expecting his confirmation,Trying to get another codes :))
WILL ANNOUNCE.

FRIENDS ANY OTHER MUMBAI GUYSWANT TO CHIP IN?
I mean SMS cost is just RS 3 ..so it will help some of our friends who are not so fortunate.
I have strong doubt this scheme will repeat in other geographies and may be with better packages...
So I request other mumbai members having this code (or having vodaphone) to chip in for other members in another town ( Just a suggestion) YOu can have some criteria too!

I read in the other thread (under HOT DEALS) that this is non-transferrable code and may not be useful for a non-vodafone subscriber who is outside Maharashtra. Please confirm the risks/legalities of this.

I read in the other thread (under HOT DEALS) that this is non-transferrable code and may not be useful for a non-vodafone subscriber who is outside Maharashtra. Please confirm the risks/legalities of this.

Whether we will sued if we give the codes to others..I firmly believe there will not be any legal issues, if vodofone blocks our account if we pass the code to other,,, who is looser :lol::lol: Just an promotion to increase the popularity of ebay & ofcourse Vodofone in India and no harm to use code for other areas and the code is working for all. I am an benificiary toooooo!!:)

I don't think anything illegal here.. please keep me in Q for any new coupon.. :) Mumbaikars help plz :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos:
I assure a coupon every week if such a scheme comes to Hyderabad..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back