Tone winner AT300 vs Marantz-7706 vs 8805A

sunild

Hi All,

I am upgrading from Marantz 5012 to Preamp confused what to buy, don't have option to demo am trying if i can.

I have seen thread for group buy for Tone winner, need some honest reviews who own/ demoed all above products can share some inputs.

Presently i have 5.2.1 setup, planning to upgrade for 7.4.1. adding Klipsh R-50 (4 Nos), i am going with Aura 3D setup i know this is not available if i go with Tone winner.

If you have option to buy one of them which product you will go for no budget limitation and why

Hi All,

I am upgrading from Marantz 5012 to Preamp confused what to buy, don't have option to demo am trying if i can.

I have seen thread for group buy for Tone winner, need some honest reviews who own/ demoed all above products can share some inputs.

Presently i have 5.2.1 setup, planning to upgrade for 7.4.1. adding Klipsh R-50 (4 Nos), i am going with Aura 3D setup i know this is not available if i go with Tone winner.

If you have option to buy one of them which product you will go for no budget limitation and why
If you don’t need more than 11 channels, and budget no object, go for the Integra DRX 8.4. I’ve been reading about it online and it looks amazing. It’s got balanced pre outs for the LCR and 2 subs, Auro 3D, Dirac full bandwidth included, DLBC ready, and uses the ESS PRO Sabre DACs which neither the Marantz or Tone Winner do. It’s around 4.5L I believe

Thanks for your response and advise @caspian1985, I am looking for Separates.

Any other team members if you own Tone winner AT300, Marantz-7706 ,8805A, can you share some inputs on AT300 vs Marantz-7706/8805A

If you don’t need more than 11 channels, and budget no object, go for the Integra DRX 8.4. I’ve been reading about it online and it looks amazing. It’s got balanced pre outs for the LCR and 2 subs, Auro 3D, Dirac full bandwidth included, DLBC ready, and uses the ESS PRO Sabre DACs which neither the Marantz or Tone Winner do. It’s around 4.5L I believe
Have you auditioned Integra DRX 8.4? How superior it is compared to Onkyo RZ70? Since the Denon 8500HA is also available at a slightly cheaper cost than Integra, it it still worthy going for Integra?

Have you auditioned Integra DRX 8.4? How superior it is compared to Onkyo RZ70? Since the Denon 8500HA is also available at a slightly cheaper cost than Integra, it it still worthy going for Integra?
I heard the DRX 8.4 in Bangalore, but not the RZ-70. I found I much preferred the sound signature of the Integra than Denon, Integra was punchier and more revealing of detail

The 8500HA is a 2020 model - I’d go for the Integra as it has multiple 8K inputs, Auro, Dirac and DLBC. Only reason to go for Denon is if you need 13 channels

If budget is not a limitation, there are many

1. https://www.trinnov.com/en/products/altitude-sup-16-sup/ --- One of the legendary processor, i have witnessed.

2. https://www.stormaudio.com/sound-processors/ --- Again competing with Trinnov.

3. https://lyngdorf.steinwaylyngdorf.com/lyngdorf-mp-60/ - one of the legendary processor.

4. Anthem AVM 70 or 90 - ARC Genesis is doing excellent room correction and there are many reviews with measurement of these devices proves one of the best processor.

5. May be ARCAM processors - Because of DIRAC

If need to choose one:

6. Finally go for Marantz 8805a - This have Audessy room correction.

7. Tonewinner - no. Though i have the power amp, i will not go for AVR, there is no room correction software.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back