Top 10 songs of 2012(Indian Films)

Audio_Freek

Hi Friends,

As we are very close to year ending, felt of Making the thread to share the Top 10 film songs in Indian Film Industry for 2012. Let consider Hindi,Tamil,Malayalam, Telugu for the first short.

The main aim is to get a collection of other language music for the year.

I do know that, a lot would think "PPL differ in taste and they would like diff tracks and cannot narrow with particular track"
But if a rack is really best, then it should attracts all types of listeners.

So My personal list of 10 tamil songs which are really mesmerized

1.Mayaavi mayaavi - Mugamoodi(One of the best violin i heard next to Ilayaraja)
2.Nila Nila Poguthey -Aravan(very sweet melody,just make feel floating when listen during night times)
3.Aadi pona avani- Attakathi(One of the best Folk\Gana song,just felt too original)
4.Aathadi manasuthan - Kalugu(Yuvan proved as Ilayaraja's Son,soothing melody)
5.Po ne Po- Moonu(Thought "Kolaveri" Is mass hit, this song take to a different feel of love)
6.Vanam Machan- Ok ok( A local gana song,with sinple intruments and lyrics)
7.Makayala makayala- Naan(One of the Vijay antony's Clu song, with great voice)
8.Mudal murai partha-NEPV(Raja's combo with Love Raja Gowthan vasudev menon)
9.Nenjukulla- Kadal( Dont have anything so say more than ARR+Manirathnam+Vairamuthu combo always rocks)
10.Asku lasku- Nanban (Harris best song for this year, as other films were not much impressive)

Friends,

Pls post your top tep of Hindi or Telugu or Malayalam or tamil songs of 2012:licklips:

I'll definitely add 'Onnum Puriyalae' from Kumki in top 10. What an intimidating vocals.

The List is Not in READ-ONLY :eek:hyeah:format and we can add any number of tracks to it.No one in the world will get chance to listen all the best music.So need to get "feeds" from other Music fans and spend time to feel the same.

Thanks for your input:)

For regional languages songs why limit it to south and west of India why not expand to all over India when the thread title says so? :) This year there has also been some great Bengali songs in movies.

naan varuvene from raavanan.

Mano,

This song is one of my life time fav, but Ravanan was released in 2010, AND JUST CONSOLIDATING THE tracks for 2012:)If i have idea to post the "ALL time fav" in tamil i would saY Naan varuven will be next to "Aromale from VTV:)

:licklips:

though i dont understand bangla ....bought/heard shreya's monkomer station and it is the sweetest ive heard in this month!!!!!!!bought it from flipkart!

For regional languages songs why limit it to south and west of India why not expand to all over India when the thread title says so? :) This year there has also been some great Bengali songs in movies.

Haisai,

I Have not been biased in music. Am from South India and i have some idea about south indian Languages and in North i heard only Hindi(sorry for my ignorance, that too only 70's and 80's even Punjabi too for little).

Moreover i knew Bengali films bangs lots of National awards reality movies (I hope i got chance to watch one bengali movie in early 90's,"Bhool" sorry if the name is wrong, in DOORDARSAN saturday feature film) and was there no idea about the MUSIC.

And here in South bengali music source was not much available as like Hindi.

I would be more happy if you introduce the bengali music to me:)

So the ultimate aim is to make "GOOD SONG SHOULD REACH VERY EVERYBODY WITHOUT AN LANGUAGE AS BARRIER"

I have given for Tamil, so we have 13 Official languages and awaiting to hear response from all language music loves to share their experience in Choosing the "TOP 1O SONG in any INDIAN LANGUAGE for 2012"

:D

though i dont understand bangla ....bought/heard shreya's monkomer station and it is the sweetest ive heard in this month!!!!!!!bought it from flipkart!

MM,

You are absolutely right , Language is not a big deal for Music.Lot of Indian's love and Like English Music, but it does't mean that they completely know the lyrics and meaning for all the tracks:lol:

And to share my personal experience, I dont know Hindi, but for what so ever reason i get mesmerize for few Hindi tracks like "KABI KABI DIL MERE ME","GORI THERE NAMU BADA", "Karvaten Badalte Rahe","kora kagaza Tha","Mere sapnoka rani","Main Shair tho nahi".Etc,etc

Music is in air ; everyone's breath air ;So music is common\unrestricted

I just loved this song from Taalash, "Jiya Lage Na".

I got carried away with this song. The sudden change in highs and lows gives a wonderful depth in the music.

I just loved this song from Taalash, "Jiya Lage Na".

I got carried away with this song. The sudden change in highs and lows gives a wonderful depth in the music.

Just listen to the music ,Its something different Like a Remix of Old Latha Ji's duet Melodies.. Soft Vocal and Western BGM..Good highs and low and change is phase is neatly done:)

4 of my best from 2012

From Bengali Movie Hemlock Society
1. Ei to Aami Chai
2. Ekhon Onek Raat
3. Jawl Phoring

Again from Bengali Movie Aparajita Tumi: Roopkathara by Rupankar Bagchi

All songs from movie 'thattathin marayath' (malayalam). Nice melodious songs. Simplicity and nativity wins over expertise and complexity in this. Good 'innocent' tunes seems came out of impulse (or intuition) rather than calculation.

4 of my best from 2012

From Bengali Movie Hemlock Society
1. Ei to Aami Chai
2. Ekhon Onek Raat
3. Jawl Phoring

Again from Bengali Movie Aparajita Tumi: Roopkathara by Rupankar Bagchi

1.Ei to Aami was soothing melody even the visual was great
2.Ekhon Onek- Was oKie one of the reason is that i cant understand the language:) sorry for that
3.Jawl Phoring- this was very good in deed SOME ENERGY:), casually sung and composed and reminded me "qayamat se qayamat tak PAPA KEHTE HAIN"

4.Aparajita Tumi: Roopkathara by Rupankar Bagchi-Simple,soft and good chorus(I heard the male version)

Pls dont mistake that am comparing with some other songs, I just comparing with best to my years and which is still staying in heart and mind even after dual decades.

I believe inspiration cannot get rid of life, sorry for my approach,if wrong:)

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back