TOPPING M50 - A new streamer on the block..

Yogesh

No Where Near to where I want to be yet...
TOPPING M50 Digital Music Player - It's a USB bridge, digital-to-digital converter, and Bluetooth/Airplay/DLNA streamer AIO. And at launch price of $229 is a delicious prospectus!

My only wish, it had CC built in. 🤤

Only 256 GB Max Storage support ? If this is true then not worth the price.
Why provide two USB-A port if this not able to support portable HDD upto 4TB, In this segment it is pretty basic.

Last edited:
TOPPING M50 Digital Music Player - It's a USB bridge, digital-to-digital converter, and Bluetooth/Airplay/DLNA streamer AIO. And at launch price of $229 is a delicious prospectus!

My only wish, it had CC built in. 🤤
Yogesh Bhai. This is an interesting product.
From the very little reading i did on this looks like the USB Bridge feature can be used to compensate to the lack of streaming options it has. May be a Rpi will fill the gap and this then works like a DDC.

Interesting fact here is the availability of 10B and Eq and i which this allowed to even tweak the other signals too.

Of late, one thing i have observed is Topping is really taking on the market with some very good launches.

Only 256 GB Max Storage support ? If this is true then not worth the price.
Why provide two USB-A port if this not able to support portable HDD upto 4TB, In this segment it is pretty basic.
That is 256GB flash card support! I dont think it has any restriction of external HDDs.

Cheers

Those are the slots that are built in. The USB can be used to connect to an external HDD.

Cheers.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back