TOPPING M50 - A new streamer on the block..

Yogesh

No Where Near to where I want to be yet...
TOPPING M50 Digital Music Player - It's a USB bridge, digital-to-digital converter, and Bluetooth/Airplay/DLNA streamer AIO. And at launch price of $229 is a delicious prospectus!

My only wish, it had CC built in. 🤤

Only 256 GB Max Storage support ? If this is true then not worth the price.
Why provide two USB-A port if this not able to support portable HDD upto 4TB, In this segment it is pretty basic.

Last edited:
TOPPING M50 Digital Music Player - It's a USB bridge, digital-to-digital converter, and Bluetooth/Airplay/DLNA streamer AIO. And at launch price of $229 is a delicious prospectus!

My only wish, it had CC built in. 🤤
Yogesh Bhai. This is an interesting product.
From the very little reading i did on this looks like the USB Bridge feature can be used to compensate to the lack of streaming options it has. May be a Rpi will fill the gap and this then works like a DDC.

Interesting fact here is the availability of 10B and Eq and i which this allowed to even tweak the other signals too.

Of late, one thing i have observed is Topping is really taking on the market with some very good launches.

Only 256 GB Max Storage support ? If this is true then not worth the price.
Why provide two USB-A port if this not able to support portable HDD upto 4TB, In this segment it is pretty basic.
That is 256GB flash card support! I dont think it has any restriction of external HDDs.

Cheers

Those are the slots that are built in. The USB can be used to connect to an external HDD.

Cheers.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back