Toshiba or Panasonic ?

Murlidher

hi

i am looking to buy a 32 inch LED TV. Previously I used to consider only Samsung Vs LG (Excluded Sony due to price tag).

However recent search in this forum helped me to show attention on Toshiba as well. I was quite surprised to know its features + ability to play any movie formats through USB.

Now I little confused between Toshiba 32PS200 LED Television with
Panasonic TH-L32SV6D (Sound of India) Viera LED TV. So if someone can guide which is better, it would help me.

Thanks

Hi
I am OK to use HD Ready as I would not be subscribing to HD channels and also heard that watching non HD channels in HD LED TV will not produce good results.

I have a budget between 22 to 26K.

Regards

Awaiting response on this please.
Also let me know if I am missing any good product that has come from Samsung or LG in this range other than Toshiba/Panasonic

Regards

For TV channels it makes no difference whether the TV is HD ready or full HD because TV telecast is in 720P. For watching other HD video content, full HD TV(1080p) is always better .

I went in for a toshiba 40 inch PU200. Happy with the purchase. It reads movies from My 500 Gig HDD as well. Plays most formats and the clarity is good too.
I havent checked out Panasonis though.

I would advicse to go to an LG showroom and check out too.. I feel with your budget LG may have something good for you. Maybe even a Full HD one for 28k or something(Though that exceeds your budget by 2k, it will be worth)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back